Chapter #2

I'm on a lil road trip so I'll try to update! ☺️ However my laptop just broke so I'll be writing on my phone. So be ready for some autocorrect. Btw I have a phan insta account if your into that. It's @phanlestowell_
Enjoy! >·<

You closed the eye you couldn't see out of, and then you saw.  Your senpais'. Right there. You saw that they had dropped they're tickets.

'This is your opportunity, (y/n).', you thought.

You went to go pick up there tickets, and mage sure it was them. Sure enough, it was.

"DANISNOTONFIREEEE!!!!!!!!!", a girl screamed from behind you. 'Don't forget Phil and cat.', you muttered to yourself.

In a few minutes, the crowd cleared up, and everyone headed to their seats. You caught up with dpac (Dan, Phil,  and cat), just as they noticed their tickets were missing.  You were sad to say your seats were nowhere near theirs.

"Hi, I'm (y/n).  Are these your tickets? I saw you drop them.",

Phil looked at you with a grateful expression as he said, "yes! Thank you so so much. It really means allot to us."
You were on the verge of screaming.

~>* Dans P.O.V. *<~
(A few minutes earlier, before the crowd cleared and (y/n) came.)
I smiled at all of my phans, coming to get us. Well, mostly me and Phil.  And mainly me. Still, every picture I took with them, I had cat and Phil be in it, too, whether they looked it or not.

I felt bad for Phil, terrible for cat. I knew people would crop her out of the pictures, but there were a few people who only recognised cat.

Suddenly, everyone was ushered out to the seats. That's when I reach in my pocket, and find that, our tickets- were gone.

Had somebody taken them when we were taking photos? Or did I just flat out lose them?

Suddenly, someone was approaching us.

'Oh no, not another fan,' I whispered to Phil.

Don't get me wrong, I love my danosaurs, but we would surely get kicked out of we lingered any longer.

"Hi, I'm (y/n). Are these your tickets? I saw you drop them," she spoke, softly.

Oh, thank god.

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to get it up sooner, but my service/ wifi is misbehaving. When I get wifi I'll post the chapters I've written. ☺️
Hope you enjoyed! New book is coming soon.