Chapter #28

This is long overdue SORRY
Enjoy tho

*Dan's POV*

I was starting to worry. Were they just out on a walk or something and had their phones on do not disturb? Did something happen to them? Or did they just hate me that much?

Ah ha! I had them on find my friends!

They were... at the airport? Am I forgetting something?

"Okay, I should get an uber to get the-" I started. The connection dropped. They must be in the air.

*Your POV*

"Do you have everything you need, y/n?"

"Yeah. Let's just get on the plane."

"Well, okay then."

You were going  to fly to New York. Even if you didn't stay for long, it would be long enough to get Dan to at least apologize. He tried making up an excuse about how he didn't write those  texts, even though he confirmed he did.

Sometimes you just have to take revenge.

*Dan's POV*

Okay, so I guess they aren't going to answer my texts. Maybe I'll talk to Olive about this.

Dan: have you seen y/n or phil?
Olive: no, why?
Dan: they aren't answering my texts and they were at the airport when I fracked them on fmf.
Olive: oh? That's a shame.
Dan: did you by any chance.. bully my best friends?
Olive: haha, I haven't a clue what you're talking about.
Dan: you know... I don't think this is working out. Bye olive.

I hope you enjoyed this! I'm going to try to write as much as I can in June and July since I'm moving in august and then school in September, so I probably wont be very active in those months.