Chapter #9

Enjoy!!!

~>* Time Skip *<~

You woke up to the wonderful aroma of pancakes. Yay! You knew that Dan and Phil were great pancake chefs, even if dan was 'attacked' by a pancake in their 'British Pancakes' video.

They were talking to each other. You could almost make out what they were saying, but not quite.

~>* Phil's POV *<~

"She'll (you can change that if you like) be up any minute now." Dan was saying. We were making pancakes for breakfast. We would usually just eat cereal, but today was a special occasion. (y/n) was here.

I did have a small crush on (y/n). Dan likes her too though, we talked about it last night, and she doesn't like me, I'm sure of it.

~>*Your POV*<~

You burst through the door, jump scaring Dan. Oh, how much you wanted to hug that bean, or have Phil hug him and have it turn into some smutty fanfic irl.

"Morning Phil. Morning Dan.", you hesitantly said.

"Good morning (y/n)! How did you sleep?" Phil greeted you, a gigantic grin planted on his face.

"Want some hot chocolate?"

I promised a chapter so here it is. ❤️ thanks for all the supportive dms, it means allot to me.

If you want to follow me on Instagram, it's phanlestowell_.

Hope you enjoyed!