Chapter #13

I'M SORRY THIS IS LATE BUT IT GOT DELETED PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEE

Y/F/B/G: your fave board game

Y/O/F: Your other friend. could be your roomate friend, or, it could be a different friend of yours. Or, you could make a character up! Your story, your choice.

Enjoy!

Phil walked up to you and pulled you into a big hug. "Hey, (y/n)! What are we going to do tonight? I brought some board games and I got a truth or dare app on my phone. And we can tell stories- oh, this is going to be so much fun!", Phil said. "Hey", Dan started with a smirk, "We're the only ones the only one having fun tonight." Phil laughed at the innuendo.

"Anyways, (y/f/b/g) first?", Phil asked you. "YES PLEASE!", you shouted. You grabbed your chocolate bars you got earlier and passed them out. There was 2 per person. Moonstruck toffee and almonds in milk chocolate, of course.

~

After an hour of playing games and talking and eating chocolate, phil said to you "Hey, (y/n), look at me."

You couldnt know how important this was.

You looked at him, and he grabbed your face, and kissed you. And kissed you, and-

"I said I was the only one having fun with (y/p) tonight."

"Oh yeah, Danny boy?", Phil said, pulling away. "You like (y/p), too?"

"Well, I mean. I have a girlfriend. Her name is (y/o/f).

~>* Dans POV *<~

It wasn't a lie. She was my girlfriend. but i dont know if I liked her, or if I was just distracting myself because (y/n) likes Phil.

~>* Your POV *<~

!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY THATS IT FOR TONIGHT I HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT PLEASE LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK OR SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS THANK YOU GOODNIGHT