Chapter #12

Thanks so much for all the nice comments and dms!! They make me really happy :)

Enjoy!

You finished decorating, and then got a knock on your door. Oh! You forgot Dan and Phil were coming over! 

You still couldn't get over the fact that your idols were now your- friends?! Could you even call them that? You couldn't let them know that you were a phangirl. You just couldn't. How is that even possible? I mean, that is how(ell) Dan and Phil met...

You felt a small vibration in your stomach, where your phone was sitting in your hoodie pocket. Pulling it out, a twitter notification popped up. 

Danisnotonfire has started following you.

bfjdblhvlzbdfvhldxfnjdvbhsuybhvdsybvh

How did he even find you?

Oh, look. Phil followed you, too! EEEEEE

ConnorFranta has started following you.

Oh, cool! But... why?

Caspar_Lee has started following you.

Zoella has started following you.

Well, that's a bit odd...

ColleenB123 has started following you.

doddleoddle has started following you.

Um...

Suddenly you got a notification that wasn't from twitter for a change. It was a text from Dan, reading:

Dan: Hey (y/n), your twitter handle is (y/t/u), right?

(Y/n): yeah, in fact, I just got a bunch of notifications of YouTubers following me.

Dan: Oh, did you? Wonder how those got there...

(y/n): You know Dodie?!

Dan: Yeah, we're pretty good friends, actually.

(y/n): DO A COLLAB WITH HER

Dan: collab? how did you know i make videos? come to think of it, why didn't you ask how I knew all of those people, not just dodie? Did that make sense? Sorry if it didn't.

(y/n): oh, Phil told me..

Dan: oh, that gosh-darn Phil.

~

The boys were coming over soon, but not for another 15 minutes, so you took a bit of time to put on some Christmas music and stretch out on the couch, admiring the decorations.

You jumped at the sound of keys turning in your door, then calmed when you realized it was just your flatmate coming back from their "not date". They opened the door, with a very content look on their face. "Hey (y/n)! I see you decorated the place. "Yep! How did it go? Did you get a boyfriend/girlfriend?"

"Actually, yes." Your face lit up. "Really?! Tell me all about it!"

"There isn't much to tell, really. And shouldn't you be getting back to your little YouTuber boyfriends?"

"Well-"

Then there was a knock on the door. "(y/n)? It's me, Phil, and Dan is here too." 

"Coming!"

You ran to the door and there they were, in all their 6"3 glories. "Hi, Phil! Hi, Dan!"

And from there the night began...

HI IT'S ME AND I JUST TIMED MYSELF WRITING THAT AND IT APPARENTLY TOOK ME A HALF AN HOUR WOW IM A SLOW WRITER. OKAY, WHY AM I ON CAPS LOCK STILL THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR LIKE A WORD. 

That was a lot of yelling. Sorry if that hurt your ears. 

I'm entering a writing contest for the WFS (World Feary Society) and my entry is coming out soon so please read it and give feedback! 

The inside of my elbow is really sore. ow. How do you even stretch that area? Why am I telling you this? 

Anyway, new chapter soon! Would you like to date Dan or Phil (at least first, there could be some switching)?

Comment here for Dan or

Here for Phil. 

You have 24 hours! Gogogo!

Okay bye.