Chapter #10

Enjoy!!

While you were brewing the hot chocolate, the boys went into the other room, doing whatever they do. (Each other. 😏) You topped the hot chocolate with (y/f/h/c/t) and headed into the other room. You had tried a new hot chocolate technique, so you were hoping they would like it.

"Here's your hot chocolate with (y/f/h/c/t) on it, gentlemen", you say in a posh voice. "Thank you, m'lady. Could you pass me the remote control over there?", dan says, also in a posh voice.

"Did you make this hot chocolate different? It tastes different than last time." Phil asked you, smol as always. "Yes, actually. I put (secret ingredient) in it."

"Well it's amazing! What do you want to watch?

~

After hours of watching (your favorite show), your roommate (y/f/n) texts you again.

*you pick up your phone*

Y/F/N: yo when are you coming back?

Y/N: idk. we're watching (y/f/s), so maybe awhile.

Y/F/N: you're addicted to that show.

Y/N: I know. Now don't you have that date to get ready for?

Y/F/N: It's NOT a date! we're just friends!

Y/N: So you say. Anyway, ttyl.

Y/F/N: Bai

*you put down your phone*

"Who are you texting?", Dan says, trying to look at your phone. "It's just my roommate, why?"

"Oh, no reason."

"No, I really want to know why.

"Eh."

"Phil! Get Dan to tell meh why he wants to know who I'm texting!"

"Daniel James Howell, why do you want to know who (y/n) is texting."

"Because I do. Anyway, who is this roommate? Do they like you? Do you like them?", he questions you uncertainly.

"Their name is (y/f/n), and we're just friends."

"Of course. Sorry for being nosy."

"Yo, its ok d-slice."

"Hey! Only I call him that!" phil exclaims, laughing.

"Sorry."

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! I HAVN'T WRITTEN IN SO LONG! NOW I HAVE A COMPUTER (my old one got stolen) SO I CANT WRITE MORE OFTEN!! ALSO HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY Kenlyn_Firefist!!!! Bye!

Also comment on my thiscrush! and follow my instagram candle.light.howell if you desire! BYE FOR REAL NOW

My thiscrush: http://www.thiscrush.com/~phanlestowelll

My instagram: candle.light.howell