Chapter #25

Hello

Warning: light smut

~>*Dan's POV*<~

I tried texting y/n again, alas, no response. Just a read receipt.

I knew something like this would happen. But it probably didn't have anything to do with me. Yeah, y/n's phone probably died before there was a chance to respond. I'm not the type of person to assume everything's about me and go tell someone to move on from me instead of letting them have feelings and take their time. (I'm not salty at all)

Suddenly, I felt a buzz coming from their pocket. "Y/N?", i muttered.

Nope, it was olive.

Olive😋: hey dan! wanna come over tonight? 😉

Dan🔥: sure, what time?

Olive😋: like six maybe?

Dan🔥: okay pumpkin, be there at like six. love ya ❤️

What was that wink? Were they expecting something? Did I love them?

Who knows.

Feelings are weird sometimes.

~>*Olive's POV*<~

I shut off my phone and walked to the bathroom to get ready. I hope the wink wasn't too forward.

My name has always been Olive, ever since I was a little girl. When I figured out that I actually wasn't a girl at all, I almost changed my name. Then I realized that my name is perfectly suitable for a non binary pal.

A little after I saw the daylight of my identity, I found Dan's videos. I was in love from day one.

I was NOT in love with that y/n though. I am determined to keep Dan with me and me only. Phil should stay away, too. He should stay away from everyone. No one likes him anyway.

~>*a couple hours later*<~

I heard a knock coming from the door. "It's me, love! And with lots of cuddles and kisses, too!"

"Coming my little Danny boy!"

I swung open the door and kissed him passionately, as he picked me up and sat me down on the couch. I loved the feeling of his warm chest against my petite form. Oh, he had no idea the opinions I had on his so-called besties. Well, after I'm done with him, he'll forget all about those two lumps of scum.

I snaked my hands up his shirt, rubbing his back while simultaneously hitting the spot on his neck. He let out a soft whimper.

It's not like I'm being the top though. He surely doesn't seem like a bottom kinda guy anyway, don't you think?

"Haha not so fast lovely. let's just watch some movies first." He walked over to the dvd player and put in a movie he brought. It was called 'The Mark Of Oxin'. Seemed like a good enough title.

It was quite a peaceful movie until BAM! A monster??!?!?! I hid my face into Dan's chest and he chuckled.

"Is this too scary? Wanna just talk?"

I nodded.

"Okay, I'll turn it off. So, what do you wanna talk about?", he asked, pulling me on to his lap and stroking my hair.

~>*Dan's POV*<~

"When are you going to introduce me to your subscribers? Like you did with ugh, y/n?"

They tried to pass the 'ugh' off as a cough, but I saw the look on their face when they said y/n's name. I kept stroking their hair though, I couldn't give up someone Ioved just because they seemed to not like my best friend. It's not like they were sending y/n threats or anything...

~>*Olives POV yesterday*<~

'You guys are so worthless. you don't deserve Dan. Why don't you do us all a favor and kill yourselves? Leave me and Dan alone. We're happy together and there's nothing you can do about it.' I sent to group chat with y/n and Phil in it.

So how do you feel about Olive?

ps: i'm not making the 'bad guy' nonbinary just because they're nonbinary btw, they just happen to be. just wanted to clear that up