Sixty One

Thea Elise

First off, wow.

Ngayon masasabi ko na talaga na malaya na ako---malaya na ako sa mga tragic memories na nangyari sakin.

The Charity Auction a couple of months ago opened up a lot of doors--surprisingly, for the TN Group Foundation. Grayson groaned the whole time dahil sobrang dami ng gustong makipag usap sakin, dahil nga umalis na si Nicky to take care of the twins. Yup she had to fly back to Bicol, kasama si Archer dahil inaapoy ng lagnat yung dalawa. Dagdag pa ng pagpapaalam ng maaga ni Eunice dahil inaatake siya ng migranes.

Gusto ko mang sumama, I know I had to talk to the guests who I can see were sincere on their pledges and their proposals with the rehab facility. Meron nga ding nag offer ng Psychological services nila--heck, a new wing in their hospital for rape victims. Nakakatuwa nga dahil may nag pledge pa ng retreats to nurture the spiritual psyche of the victims.

I cannot contain my happiness and the great effect our event had towards everyone..even my malandi bestfriend seemed to had a big weight lifted off her shoulders--her eyes were glistening with tears--of joy and relief last night.

Sobrang dai ng nangyari after that..good and bad things.

Nag settle down na din kami ni Gray sa Wyatt Castle---actually gusto ko sana ipatanggal yung pangalan sa arc sa may entrance ng bahay namin, kaso parang bitter move na yun on my part kaya hindi ko na lang ipinagpilitan pa. I am still and will always be a Wyatt after all.

Theo's coming out--not that he's gay,his coming out as a Wyatt shocked the living shit out of everyone--lalo na yung board--who demanded dna testing and other ridiculous requests, which fortunately had been predicted by Victor, kaya in the end, my brother got what he truly deserves. Respect and power, which I know he'll put to good use.

I also had the chance to talk to Third and Marj Sandoval for taking me to the hospital when I had the miscarriage. I met their sibling, Julianne who was still recuperating from the tragedy that happenned to them.

She had this longing in her eyes lalo na nung nakita niya sina Greer at yung twins.

Cara went home too, who brought home a surprise--well a not so surprise for me and Nicky dahil na din kami ang mastermind noon.

I have never been this close with my relatives, halos araw araw ang dami kong bisita dito sa castle, minsan nga din pumupunta kami ni Greer sa hills kung saan nakatira ang mga oldies--the ones who founded the estate, and my baby kulit would dance for them and tell them her stories--about the flowers that had just bloomed in our courtyard--her new friend Jade, Third's daughter and just about anything that came to mind.

Nangyari na din yung tinutukoy ni Lola Penny na reunion--and it was heartwarming--though a bit heartbreaking because of what happened in the end.

Ngayon nga, last day namin dito sa Manila, ayaw kasi ni Gray na hindi kami laging kasama ni Greer kahit nag a out of town siya for business matters, he always makes time for us, sabi niya pa nga, ano pa daw ba ang silbi ng jet, ng helicopter, ng yate, ng cruise ship kung hindi niya naman magagamit para maisama kami sa lahat ng lugar na pupuntahan niya.

He's too good to be true, and he is all mine.

Dinelegate na kasi niya ang CEO at CFO  duties kina Zach at Selene, but he still got the biggest share and last say when it comes to making the big decisions for Spectrum. Nung tinanong ko siya kung sigurado ba talaga siya, kasi alam kong almost half his life, he dedicated into making sure that Spectrum was on top--he just shrugged and said that, that chapter of his life has already served its purpose. That we are his life now, and kahit daw hindi kami magtrabaho, everything is ensured--even Greer's great grandchildren already has a trust fund.