Twenty Two

Grayson Fitzgerald

"I'll fetch you early tomorrow para mahatid kita sa trabaho mo." I announced as I stood near the main door.

"You don't have to do that. Medyo malayo ang Spectrum at rush hour pa. I know you are a busy man. Saka, I have Biggie."

Umiling ako at inabot ang mga kamay niya para mahila ko siya payakap saakin.

"Biggie will go to his monthly check up. I happen to have your vespa's maintenance monitored and please don't say no. This is to ensure your safety." I saw her pout before heaving a sigh.

So beautiful.

"Fine. You are so controlling talaga."

"Only when you let me, baby." I kissed the top of her head before continuing. "Ikaw ang may huling salita saating dalawa. Kapag kontra ka na ay hindi ko naman na pinipilit, but your safety and security is none debatable. Pagbigyan mo na po ako."

"Alright, just because you're too sweet. Pinapakilig mo ako eh." She hugged me tighter before looking up and smiling at me. "Mag-ingat pauwi ha?"

"I will. But I'll be sleeping over on Friday. I want my weekends only with you from now on. So please clear your schedule. That's Grayson Time."

"Hindi pa ba enough ang araw-araw nating pagkikita?" She pouted so I took a peck.

"Hindi."

"Wow, hindi ka man lang nag-isip."

"No need, baby. Now please lock the doors, I will also drop by here at around 2pm tomorrow with one of John's staff. I don't trust the cctvs across the street."

Nakasimangot na siya ngayon.

"I did not remember you asking for permission? Tapos saan ka magpapalagay?"

Pinindot kong nakangiti ang nakalukot niyang noo.

"Just around the perimeter, baby. I told you, I want you safe. 'Diba pinagbigyan mo na ako?" I copied her pout and I am not sure if I look as cute as her when she does it.

"But that was for Biggie's maintenance."

"And I also said that your safety and security is none debatable, the rest ay ikaw na ang boss. Please, baby?"

"Fine..."

"Good. I love you. I'll text and call kapag nakauwi na ako. Though you are welcome to come with me."

"'Wag na pong humirit, remember your wish."

"Sabi ko nga." I hugged her more before letting her go. "Time without you nanaman." I groaned before opening the door, still looking at her.

Lumamlam ang tingin niya saakin habang kagat ang pang-ibabang labi.

"I will miss you, Gray. Mag-ingat kamo si Ace sa pagmamaneho ah?" She echoed my sigh then quickly stole a kiss. "Sige na, at baka sumama pa ako."

I chuckled then stepped out.

"Goodnight, Thea."

"Goodnight, Grayson."

.......

I wash about to text Thea that I am already on the Tentarice's lobby when I saw my mother calling. Curious and worried as to why she's calling since she's an email kind of person, I answered it immediately.

"Cecile? Are you okay?"

"Hello, darling. Oh, how I missed you so much!"

My blood started to boil the second she uttered her first syllable.