Eighteen

Grayson Fitzgerald

    I gave the key to the valet as I reached for Thea's hand and intertwined it with mine. Ilang segundo ko ding pinagmasdan ang mga kamay namin habang napapangiti. I looked up to her then mumbled what's running on my mind.

    "Your hands are so soft..I love how it fits mine.." and I love you. I almost spoke the last part, but stopped myself and kissed her cheek instead.

    "And I like how everything that comes out of your mouth is to somehow make me feel like I am perfect."

    "But you are, to me."

    "Mambobola ka. We both know that I am not. Balance it out na lang, masyado akong kikiligin, Gray." she pressed our intertwined hands and subtly bit her lower lip to suppress a smile.

    I saw her cheeks turned crimson and I love the way that I affect her.Fuck, ang saya.

    "We shall see, you know that I cannot stop myself when it comes to you. Now come and let's have our first date." I pulled her closer so that I can guide her towards the elevators.

    I noted how her scent lingered in the confines of the elevator and how I cannot stop smiling. I can even see my teeth on the reflection on the doors infront of me.

    "You're smiling weirdly, why?" Nilingon ko si Thea na nakakunot noo.

"Nahahalikan na kasi kita at nahahawakan ang kamay nang hindi ka nagagalit, nagmumura at biglang umaalis. I feel so happy." I caressed her cheek and smiled contentedly.

    Thea was about to say something but she stopped herself and just looked at me like I have grown two heads. Umiling siya at lalong lumawak ang ngiti ko ng niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit.

    "You make me happy, too."

..........

    I feel like I'm the luckiest asshole right now as I lead Thea towards the veranda that I personally selected we have dinner at. I must admit that Delfin's had exceeded my expectations and they have been very accomodating cancelling on today's bookings as per my request.

    It's not that I am keeping Thea a secret, I just don't want an audience to somehow disrupt this memorable night for us. I know too how much Thea values her privacy and I hate to do something that will disappoint her again. Though John took advantange last minute, I don't mind him and Nicky having their dinner at the opposite part of this Michelin starred restaurant. And speaking of, I think it is about time John made a move. I can hardly remember him associating himself with the opposite sex which does not involve work.

    I was about to pull out the chair for her when my heart contorted in immense joy and my eyes grew wide when I glanced upon the watch that I gave her.

    "You wore it.." I held her hand up, still dazed as I tilted her chin to face me.

    "I guess I did.." Thea whispered, eyes glittering, and her dimples were so deep.

    "Fuck. You know what this means right? Akin ka na. At sa'yo na ang oras ko. Always." I felt my eyes turned watery and I could care less. I am beyond happy, I am fucking beyond contented.

    This is, fuck. This is what I have missed all those years without her. I'll trade my riches to keep this.

    "I guess I am Gray. I am yours. At akin lang din ang oras mo." She looked at me with hope and something else in her eyes before pulling me towards her and I gladly leaned in for her to give me a chaste kiss on the mouth.

    "You don't know how I am drowning in so much positive emotions, Thea. And I am so fucking turned on. " Restless, I pulled the chair and let her take her seat and I did the same. I then started running my fingers through my hair. She just giggled while looking at me."I want to have you right here...right now. But I know that I have to wait. " I groaned and adjusted my crotch before looking into her smiling eyes.