Chapter 14: Callioneil- Seeing K

I go back upstairs and down the hall to my room. I shut the door behind me and then I put my bag on the bed and pull the chest out out of it. I pull the main chest out from under my bed and unlock it. Then I put the Romanov egg chest back inside.

I put the key back in it's box then I close the main chest and unlock it. Then I shrink the it and put it back on my necklace. My ears pick up a noise like someone shifting their positioning. I listen for it again but hear nothing, so I relax. Then I hear a low chuckle from behind me.

"I see you heeded my advice." I shriek and stumble away from the speaker after whirling around to face him. It's the young man again! A moment later my great-grandmother rushes into the room with Sekret. She's very fast for her one hundred and seventeen years of age. She shrieks as well when she sees him and runs over to me.

She whispers to me. "Who is this boy? Why is he here?"

I quietly say, "I'll tell you later, alright Babushka? I promise." She nods and quickly walks out of the room, pulling whining Sekret with her by the collar. Once she is out of the room, I turn to 'K'. "Is there anything I'm supposed to call you, or should I just keep calling you 'K'? And why, and how do you always keep spontaneously appearing and disappearing on me?"

He answers after a moment. "My name is Kaienan, but you can just call me Kai. As for the second question, I'm afraid I can't answer that, at least not yet."

I sigh in resignation. "Very well." I perk up slightly. "Will you at least visit more often? I want to be able to talk to you."

He smiles. "Alright, Calli. I'll visit you more often."

"Kai? How do-" He vanishes into thin air again. How? I sigh and finish my sentence to the wall. "How do you know my name?" Then I get up and walk to the living room to talk to my grandmother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter is so short, please don't get mad at me!!

How did you guys like this chapter? What do you think will happen next? How do you think her grandmother will react to her explanation?

And sorry, but I'm making a new rule. I will not publish another chapter until all the chapters beforehand have been read. Another way to let me know you are reading is to comment. I don't care what you comment as long as it is NOT derogatory, you can just comment saying "update!" For all I care. I'm sorry that I'm doing this but I kinda feel like no one is interested in this story so I'm gonna wait till I have people who are actually reading my book to update. I will write the chapters, just not publish them.

And here is some funny pics to make your day! P.S. these will be coming every update from now on.

 these will be coming every update from now on

~Goddess of Fate, signing out😘