Chapter 1: Callioneil-My Death

"Calli, come on!" my friend says, snapping me out of my daydreams of a dark stranger and into the real world as she pulls me out of her car and towards the football field. I follow her to the stands and get settled before stealing some of her popcorn. "Hey!" she cries out in mock anger. "the game is about to start, pay attention Calli."

"Okay, okay!" I grumble back at her, already tired at the thought of sitting through a long and boring old football game. I only really go to support my school. I just abhor football. I don't see the point of tackling each other over a ball in a way that will give someone a concussion. I probably wouldn't go anyways if my friend Lina didn't always beg me to come with her.

When the game is over, Lina and I go down to congratulate our team on their fifteenth win this season. The moment I step off the bleacher steps onto the grass I began to feel dizzy. I take 3 more steps and then my knees give out and I fall backwards onto the grass. After I had fallen, I slowly watch my vision fade to blackness as I lose consciousness.

Where am I? Why is it so dark? Then, the blackness lightens to a point where I can see clearly. I look down and notice I am translucent. Then, I look up. Staring, with my spiritual mouth open as a cavern, I watch as a cruel looking man, who does not look like he is a spirit, floats towards me. Suddenly, the air ripples.

When the man comes to about a yard away from me, he stops moving. Even confused, I can see that he wants to keep moving towards me. Then, he starts angrily hissing at something, or someone behind me. I try to turn around but it seems like I am rooted in place. Then I hear a kind voice say something that I can't quite make out from behind me.

I can tell the person talking is another man, even though he sounds like he is a lot younger than the cruel-looking man in front of me. Then the man behind me gently touches my neck in 2 places and says something that sounds like "I give you back your life." in a strange language that I don't know how I understand. After he finishes speaking, a bright blue glow flares up around me. As I watch the glow fade, my vision fades too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think happened here? What do you think will happen next chapter? Who do you think the 2 men are? Anything else you want to add?

Hope you like it! :)