Chapter 7: Callioneil- He's Back

When I woke up, I sensed that something was off again. Maybe he's back? I listened till there was a rustling sound and when it stopped, I quickly and quietly turned my body over to face the person that I presume is there. I was right, it was the same young man from before that was seated next to my bed.

Luckily, he wasn't facing me at that moment, so I studied him. Besides his looks, which I had already seen, he looked like he was around the age of seventeen, so my age. He was tall-ish, like I had already thought. He was also well built, muscular but slim, similar to a leopard or lion.

Then, he started to turn towards me. I quickly closed my eyes enough that he would think I was still asleep, but open enough that I could still watch him.

He said quietly "I know you're watching me, so open your eyes please." My eyes widened in surprise that he knew. I saw him smile, now that he knew that he was right and I was awake.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I have my ways." He said, smirking a little. Ugh! I'm torn! He's so cute but he is being so aggravating right now! And he's even being aggravating in a cute way!

"Why are you here? Why are you following me?"

"You'll find out in time." He said, smiling again. I quietly sighed in exasperation. Seriously! He needs to stop being so aggravating and cute!! "I'm sorry, Calli, I need to go now." He said after a pause.

"Will you come again?" I asked.

Smiling, he said "Of course. And if you need proof, then here is something for you." He pressed a very large egg-shaped object into my hands that was either encased in a velvety material or the material was part of it. Then, he faded out of my view. I gently set the object on my nightstand to look at in the morning. Then, I rolled onto my back and thought about the mysterious boy who was beginning to steal my heart until I fell asleep again.

----------------------------------------------------
This is for you guys, I don't know if it's technically a double update but here you go. It's early because there was that almost month long period where I didn't update so this is to make up for that. 😊

What do you think Kai gave her?

~Goddess of Fate, signing out😊