Chapter 10: Callioneil- Cleaning

I am curled up on the couch reading one of my many, many books. It is called The Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova. After I finish the last chapter, I hear my family starting to get up. When they finish coming down, I get up and run to the back door. There, I open the door to let in my 2 month old Siberian husky. Her name is Sekret. She was stuck outside last night because she stole one of my dads Russian history books and was chewing it up.

 She was stuck outside last night because she stole one of my dads Russian history books and was chewing it up

She follows me back into our living room and jumps onto the couch next to me once I sit down. My parents sit down opposite me.

My mom says "Can you go up to the attic and see if there is anything you want before we clean it out?"

"Of course!"

Before I can get up, my dad cuts in and says "Once you are done, we are going to go and visit your grandma." Yes! I mentally jump up and down in happiness.

I walk out of the room with Sekret on my heels till I reach the stairs. Then I pick her up and I run up the stairs. I place her on my bed and close the door to my room before I walk up the stairs to the attic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, I know this is short. I'm sorry. The next one will be longer though! There is something important that Calli will be learning soon. I have given you a bunch of hints to it already. So see if you can figure it out! Just an extra hint, Calli's family is Russian ( if you haven't figured that out yet)

The picture is of Baby Sekret!

What do you guys think the secret is?

P.S. when I ask the questions, I would prefer it if you didn't go to the next chapter and find the answer then come back and comment on it. That ruins the fun. I know most of you don't do that though!

~Goddess of Fate, signing out!