Chapter 12:Callioneil-Visit

The book says that the Romanov family was murdered by the Bolshevik group. But it also says that the women of the family sewed their jewels into their clothing. That could have protected them from fatal wounds by deflecting the weapons and bullets. And there are rumors that the Grand Duchess Anastasia survived. And Grandmother Nastenka had that dress, and the Faberge eggs. Is it possible that she isn't who she says she is?

"Calli! It's time to go to your great-grandmother's!" my father cries out.

"Okay! I'll be right there!" I run down the stairs, with Sekret at my heels. My mother just sighs in resignation when she sees me running. "What?"

She sighs. "You know what Calli." Then we all walk out the door to the car. When we arrive, I immediately open the door and get out, practically running to the house.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sekret beats me there though

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sekret beats me there though. She attempts to jump up and lick Babushka's face but she is too young and small to jump that high. I then reach my Babushka and hug her gently. We all walk inside and sit down. We talk about stuff and I mention that we went through stuff in the attic. When I mention the chests, her eyes momentarily widen in panic and fear.

When it's time to go, I ask, "Can I stay for a while? I'm not allowed to go back to school for two weeks anyways, can I spend a week here, with Babushka?" My great-grandmother smiles at the Russian name for grandmother.

My dad grins. "Of course you can stay for a week! We will just have to grab you some clothes and stuff to occupy your time. Your grandmother has to say yes first though." We all look towards my grandmother.

She nods her head, smiling. "Of course you can stay over!" I run over and hug her. Then we go out to the car and head home so I can get my stuff. When we get there, I go up to my room and I pack my bag with clothes and I pull out my chest from under the bed. There is a note lying on the top of it.

The note says—

Hi Calli. If you are planning to take the chest with you anywhere at any time, just tap it twice on the lock and do a swirl continued from the second tap. The chest will then shrink and you can place it on your necklace. You tap it once again to enlarge it. Oh, and before you do anything, check inside the chest. I put a key box in there for you. —K

I unlock the chest and find the new box. There is a small key resting on top of it.

 There is a small key resting on top of it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I open the key box and take all the keys off my necklace

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I open the key box and take all the keys off my necklace. I put each of my faberge egg keys in their corresponding slot in the key box. I also put the key to grandmother's chest in the key box as well. I lock the key box and the chest after putting the dress and grandmother's faberge eggs inside it. Then I put the main chest key and the key box key back onto my necklace before shrinking the chest and putting it on the necklace. I place the Romanov and faberge books in my bag as well before going back down the stairs with Sekret.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did you guys like this chapter?

What do you think Calli is going to do next?

Sorry, but this will probably be the last chapter for the next to weeks because my blackout period starts tomorrow. I'll update when blackout period is over though!

If you haven't already, go watch the video up top!

Goddess of Fate, signing out.