Chapter 27

"She figured it out." Allison growled lowly, but her eyes showed pity as she threw me into Joey's arms. "She's fighting now."

"You lied to me." I snarled angrily, baring my bloodied teeth at her. "You made me believe you were on my side!"

Joey growled and pulled me back into his chest as I went to attack Allison, his hands pinning my arms to my chest.

"Take her up to my room." Joey said to someone, gripping my arm tightly as he handed me to someone. "Start the video taping and get her ready for the mating."

"Liam is going to kill you." I growled angrily, struggling against the hold that the person had on my arms. "I will always hate you."

"Liam will be dead before he can step into this house." Joey sent me a sick smile before turning back to Allison.

The last thing I saw before I was pulled up the stairs was Allison smiling as Joey cupped her face, bringing his lips to hers.

"You people are sick." I growled as I was thrown into a bed room.

"You came this far. No backing out now." The guy smiled cruelly at me before slipping out of the room, locking the door behind him.

I looked around the room and shook my head at Joey's stupidity when I saw his cell phone on the night stand.

I picked up the cell phone and quickly dialed Liam's number, to which he picked up on the first ring.

"Holly?" He asked, though he sounded exhausted.

I couldn't say anything for a few seconds, allowing myself to feel the happiness that spread through my body at the sound of his voice.

"If you're not Holly, then I'd hang up. I'm really expecting a call from her soon." He sounded defeated by now.

"They're going to change me." I whispered into the phone, not wanting to take any chances with Joey hearing me. "Joey is going to mate me and change me and I'm going to forget everything about my life now."

"I'm coming to get you." Liam said, sounding determined.

"It's no use." I sighed, feeling my shoulders slump in defeat. "I've tried fighting them off, but they aren't budging. I have no choice in this."

"Why are they doing this?" Liam growled.

"Joey wants me to carry his child." I mumbled.

Liam didn't say anything, but I heard his breathing on the end of the line.

I could hear Joey's voice coming closer to the bedroom door, making a feeling of panic raise in me.

"I can't talk anymore. I love you." I said hurriedly. "Please take care of Trevor?"

"I will. I love you too and I'm going to find you. I promise." Liam said before the line went dead.

"How sweet." I looked over to see Joey standing in the doorway with a scowl. "I hope you know that was the last time you will ever talk to him. Did you do the recording yet?"

I shook my head. "And I'm not going to. This is not me doing this willingly."

Joey chuckled humorlessly as he approached me. "As long as my mark is on your neck, then you will be submissive to me."

I stood up from the side of the bed, where I was sat down. "You cannot mate me if I'm not willing. It's called rape."

"Babe," He mumbled, cupping my face with his palm, causing me to shiver in disgust and cold fear, "It doesn't work that way when you're a vampire hybrid."

He barred his fangs at me as his eyes went red, causing me to inhale sharply and stumble away from him.

"Let me go." I said, feeling my fear catch up to me as he moved closer to me. "You won't get away with this."

"I already have." He chuckled darkly. "I have you in my reach and I have Leah. Your mate was very stupid trying to make negotiations with me."

I released a wave of power onto him, which only made me feel tired as he was unfazed.

And then he gripped me by my neck and brought his lips roughly down onto mine.

And the part of me that was secretly in love with him even though he had hurt me caved and kissed him back.

Joey groaned and shoved me down onto the bed, his eyes nearly black with lust as he stared at me. He climbed on top of me, lowering his lips to whisper into my ear.

"You will enjoy this." I could hear the command in his voice. "And you will forget about Liam and Jake and every part of your past."

And that was all it took.

THE END :-)

SEQUEL up later today...!

FYI, Joey used compulsion to get Holly to agree with him.