Chapter 4

Holly's Point of View

I smiled as Jake kissed my shoulder blade, his smooth hands running over my back side.

It was a few hours later, and we had just finished our love-making, if you could even call it that

My heart beat accelerated as he pressed his lips to my neck, the area which he had discovered as my soft spot.

I let out a moan as he smiled against my skin, before latching his lips onto my skin as he sucked on it softly.

I had just allowed him to take away the remainder of my innocence, well pretty much all of my innocence considering I had never even once lusted after a man, let alone made love to one.

And that thought alone meant that I was already putting my trust into him.

And I was already falling for him.

"That was incredible." He mumbled against my skin, his voice sending vibrations of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Agreed." I mumbled in agreement, closing my eyes in contentment.

"I am falling for you already." He chuckled, leaning up to kiss my cheek. "And I'm falling hard."

I felt like my heart had exploded. With happiness, that is.

I smiled as I felt a blush coat my cheeks, burying my face in the sheets.

He chuckled again, the sound resulting in my heart beat beating loudly. He pulled the sheets from my face and stared at me with a smile.

"I am beginning to fall for you, too." I said, feeling the heat come to my face, even more intense than before.

He didn't laugh. Instead, his smile grew and he pressed his lips to my own softly.

"You have to meet the pack today." Jake said as he reluctantly broke his lips from mine.

I pouted. "I'd prefer to stay here with you for an eternity."

"I would love for the same." He pecked my lips softly. "But we've already been in here for a few hours. As the new Luna, everyone has to meet you sooner or later."

I sighed and nodded. "I left my other stuff at my pack house in California."

"Then you can wear my clothes until we can make it down there." He shrugged.

I blushed and nodded.

He gave me a small smile before jumping out of bed, wearing nothing.

My eyes widened and I turned away from him, sitting up as I held a sheet to my body.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed, smiling to myself when I noticed my feet didn't even touch the ground.

Jake came and sat beside me, his feet placed firmly on the ground as he handed me a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants.

"Your other things will be washed later so you can change into those when you want to."

"Can you pass me my bra?" I asked, motioning to the side of the bed where he was sitting. He chuckled as he passed me my bra and I blushed, what I assumed was, a light shade of pink. "Thanks."

"No problem." He responded.

I quickly got dressed, feeling a little nervous as his eyes watched my every move.

He grabbed my hand afterwards, not wearing anything but a pair of grey sweatpants slung low around his hips as he led me out the room.

A few pack members stared at me in shock, before glaring and growling at me. Jake instantly gave them a look that had them bowing their heads in respect.