Chapter 39

JAYCEEAEL POV

"This is not our fight." Ali said. She ordered her followers back, to the edge of the mountain. "This is not our battle, stay clear, do you understand."

"But..." Pin looked desperately at her.

"Phoniay, I know what you're thinking, but this has grown bigger than us, we will need our strength."

"But Bilbo,"

"Don't you understand?!" Ali shouted. "This is no longer a battle for gold and jewels. This is a battle for the world. We need to have a plan." She turned to Borim and Ulric. "I need you two to get inside that Mountain. Borim, tell the girls what is going on. Ulric, you have a way with people, change his mind."

"Aye."

"And Ulric!" He paused looking back at her. "Use the princes if you must." Her voice shook slightly.

"WHAT?!" I snarled, drawing my blade. "What is he going to do?"

"Put your sword away."

"ANSWER ME!" I growled.

"Put your blade down before I turn it on you!" Ali roared back, her eyes glowing red. "This is not our fight. Our fight has yet to come. We will need all the help we can get. Dain Ironfoot will not listen to me, but he will listen to Thorin. I need Thorin sane. Whatever the cost."

"This is madness." Dok cried out. "This is utter madness. Do you not know who you sound like?"

"Arigin." Vivianetta breathed. "You sound like my father." She choked.

"I do not take pride in it, believe me. But the fate of the world lies in this battle. I need you to trust me." Dok watched her for a long moment.

"I've always trusted you. Always."

"Ok." Phoniay whispered.

"Yes." Vivianetta nodded, forcing her tears to halt. "Yes."

"If anything happens..." My words caught in my throat. "If a single hair on his head..."

"I understand." She said. "There is an army of Orcs heading this way. They are Gundabad Orcs, their hide is tough, and armor strong. They are led by Azog the Defiler and his spawn Bolg. They attacked my Father's camp on their way. They are looking to destroy us, make their takeover easier."

"Take over?" Vivianetta was shocked.

"Yes. They are under the instruction of Sauron the Deceiver." Pin gasped audibly. "If he gets this mountain, he will have a stronghold."

"And with a stronghold comes the rest of western Middle-Earth." Doktorian heaved a sigh.

"Exactly."

"Ok, so what's our plan?"

"I need you lot to make sure you stay alive and kill as many things as possible. My brother's and I can handle the rest, understood."

"Kill all the things. Don't die. Seems easy enough." Ali grinned at me. She opened her mouth to speak was was silenced. The ground below us began to rumble. The sound of crashing stone sent chills up our spines.

"Oh shit." Vivi groaned. On the other side of the battlefield, the earth exploded, large worm like creatures protruding from their tunnels.

"Are those-" I was interrupted by Vivi.

"Were-worms?! I thought those were only on Tariko?!"

"Carak brought them with him I guess..." Our leader had gone silent, so quiet I had to see if she was still with us...

She wasn't.