With a hand around his stomach region, Larry ran as fast as his body could carry him, holding back his pain, and screaming Laurent's name.

"Laurent! Laurent!" Larry screamed, looking frantically everywhere. "Laurent!"

He walked passed his hallway and down the stairs, holding tight around his stomach. His stitches pained him like death, but he held on.

"Laurent! Please Laurent!"

"Who's there!?" A voice called from upstairs and then footsteps followed. "Who's there?"

"Laurent!" Larry screamed more and increased his pace. He knew it wouldn't be long until the security guard caught up to him though. "Laurent!"

"Hey!" It was the security guard. He was now almost close.

"Laurent!"

"Hey, sir! Are you okay?" The security guard was now on the same level as he was.

"Yes," Larry said backing him. As he stood there, the pain increased. He looked down slowly and saw his white hospital cloth was now stained with red around his stomach region. His stitches were loosening.

"Sir, you shouldn't be out of your room at this time. Do you need me help with something? I heard you calling someone."

"I fine," Larry answered.

The man soon realised the bloodstain on Larry's hospital and rushed to hold him around the arm, scared that he might collapse or something.

"God! Sir! Are you okay?"

Larry hesitated, he blinked back the tears in his eyes and wiped his cheeks. "I fine."

The guard still quickly got Larry back to his room, and at once sent for Larry's assigned nurse.

30 minutes later, Larry lay his bed, his bleeding stopped and his stitched that had loosened, fixed.

His nurse, Veronica, stood by the side of his bed, watching him with pity and concern.

"Larry."

Larry turned to her with tired eyes.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded at her. "Yes, I-" He cleared his throat and spoke again. "I fine."

She shook her head. "I want you to be okay, Larry. I really do, but you keep giving off this feel that something is bothering you. It's weighing you down."

Larry remained silent.

"If there is anything, I mean anything that as much as causes your heart to stir even a little, please let me know. I'm here to help you get better generally."

"Thank you, Vero. I appreciate," Larry said to her, before turning his face to the other side and closing his eyes shut.

-

Laurent sat on the bench, just outside the hospital. It was late so he couldn't go far, even if he could he wouldn't. Larry was still sick and he wouldn't leave him there alone with their mum. He just wanted to think, think about how to explain to Larry why he had lie, or why he had even listened to Mama B.

Considering all that had happened with Mama B and running off like a kid after Larry confronted him, Laurent felt like a pussy. When did he start running away from his problems? He had been easily manipulated, influenced and vulnerable. It wasn't even funny.

Ever since he came to France a lot of this had changed, for the bad, and he didn't like it. He wished he had established certainly things back in LA with Larry, before making the trip. Because right now so many things were shaky. From his relationship to Larry, to his fans around the world, and then Les Twins debut which they had already missed. His life was so complicated and confusing at that moment and he wished he could just start all over again, and avoid certain mistakes that had caused his life to be as shitty as it was.