Chapter 3: New Opportunity

Mulai dari awal

"Sorry," she whispers out and clears her throat as I back away slowly. "I was just wondering if you could... if you maybe would want to come to the city with me and my friends someday?"

"That's it?" I smile at her and tilt my head to the side. "You were having a nervous breakdown because of that?"

"Sorry?"

I laugh and skip down the steps before peeking my head from around the corner. "One day when I don't work. I'll see you later, babe."

Her squeal pierces my ear as I vanish from her vision and step out the building. Chuckling, I head towards my car that was parked a block away. Settling into the new vehicle, I commence driving towards the fourth Ferroni hotel situated in the upper east side.

The darkness of the night blanketed New York City in a mist of humid air circling around through the pollution and the loud noises. This insomniac city gives a whole different life to many people at night such as me. Working at Lowe's sure as hell didn't give me a good paycheck, so being a straight male escort brought good money home to support myself, Roman, and my drug addicted mother.

Being in college debt and struggling family issues pushed me into that business in which I didn't know what company or what boss I work for. This high class discreet escorting company only gives me information on my clients through my handler who works for a boss that controls this vast escorting business all over the globe. That boss being Vince, who I haven't met and didn't want to meet considering you never saw the escort that had been sent to him due to some complaint from a client. From what Caesar told me, Vince worked for some bigger boss that no one knew about, but everyone was afraid of.

Vince has handlers taking care of multiple escorts and the arrangement with clients, giving us aliases to protect our identities, hence the name Rocco for me. Only high profile clients get assigned to each one of us according to their preferences. Me being a dominant male, I mostly get female clients that want bondage in bed or anything else they want because this profession is about pleasing and my queens haven't complained to this day.

Parking the car in the hotel garage, I change into the suit as quickly as possible and head in to meet the Queen for tonight with a small briefcase. From the photo Caesar sent to my phone, the Queen tonight was a woman in her early thirties and the wife of a renowned builder. Her hair jet black matching her eyes and her skin a flawless coffee shade. The woman to match that description was sitting by the chaise lounge sofa with her head hanging low, staring at her phone.

Leisurely striding towards her, I hover over the woman and wait for her to notice me. Her almond shaped orbs glance up at me, dilating her pupils. "Rocco?" She mounts from her seat and turns to me.

"Mrs. Hernandez," I smirk at the curvy woman and slide my fingers down to her hand, lifting it up to place a soft peck to the back of it.

The flushing woman quaked for a second before maintaining her composure. "The photo on your profile doesn't do you justice."

"The photo I received of you doesn't even come close to the beautiful goddess standing in front of me."

"Aren't you charming!" She giggles and plays with the lapels of my suit as I place the briefcase on the floor.

"I was born charming and this is just a part of my job," I trace my fingertips down her bare arms to her hands, tangling them with mine and pulling her body closer until her breasts pin against me. "But you, queen, just added something extra with your beautiful body and that mesmerizing face. Your husband is one lucky man to have a gorgeous woman like you."