Episode 42: The Kilwa Trip 3

        The collision knocked me out and caused me to bang my head onto the side of the swimming pool. Blood was spilling out my head. As Mustafa recalls it, Erika came towards me and started calling for help. Immediately, Mustafa and Muksin dived in to help me and pulled me out of the water. They saw a lot of blood leaking out of my head like an old battered faucet. They then rushed me to a hospital and they catered to my head injury and I was up and going but I missed the opportunity to take part in the educational parts of the trip due to having a slight concussion. But it was good to see my friends coming in to check up on me from time to time while I was resting on my bed.

        Thursday 14th October 2010, ‘I still have feelings for you.’

        It was our last day in Kilwa and we wanted to finish it off good. We wanted the last day to be a day we remembered for years on and one that was worthy to top the following year when we would embark on a trip to Zanzibar. But don’t think about that trip yet, it won’t be in this book.

        I woke up with a slight headache and quickly rushed out the bed and undressed before taking off the bandage that was wrapped around my head. I then jumped into the shower in what seemed like one quick and swift movement. I loved how the cold water rushed down my body and cooled down my steaming head and it had seemed to suppress my headache. I lingered in the shower for ages before closing the tap and reaching out for my towel before escaping the bathroom.

        ‘You took long.’ Said a groggy Muksin. He was rubbing his eyes and staring at the ceiling from his bed.

        ‘Sorry,’ I replied as I reached for a pair of boxers and put them on.

There was a loud knock on the door that was followed by three others.

        ‘You awake?’ Erika’s voice boomed. I took a moment to smile at her complete and utter randomness. It was something that was worth a grin. Something that I loved about her.

        ‘Yeah. Two of us are. Let me change and I’ll be right at the door.’ I replied. I quickly rushed to pick some clothes from my luggage and rushed to open the door.

        ‘Hey there,’ she said with a grin on her face as if she wasn’t expecting me to open the door.

        ‘Hi. How’ve you been this morning?’ I asked. She looked a bit too happy with a huge grin across her face.

        ‘Excellent!’ Giggled Erika. She then kissed me softly and held me by my collar. She slowly pulled away while making no mistake as she stared deeply into my eyes.

        ‘You?’ she teased in a sexy, melodic voice as she had a slight grin.

        ‘Couldn’t be better!’ I exclaimed. She always had that effect on me. She sure had a gift in seduction but at that moment my eyes were distracted by someone who had their eyes on us. To my surprise it was Angelina and the look on her face seemed to show that she was embarrassed to be caught. I waved at her with a friendly grin and she grinned back. She looked delighted to see us and she jogged to us. It was then when I started truly paying attention to how much she had changed physically. When I was dating her, she was still quite young and not that physically developed but at that moment, I realized how curvaceous she had become. How mature her face looked. She had changed.

        ‘Morning Lee!’ she said and I absorbed the tone of her voice. Her voice was so entrancing. Melodic and simple.

        ‘Morning.’ I said rushed. I had never seemed as anxious as that around her before. There was something different about her that just attracted me. I then felt warm lips on mine and I realized that Erika was still here. It was awkward. I wasn’t ready for the kiss and my eyes were still on Angelina. I forced my eyes shut and continued the kiss but my mind was still on Angelina and her figure. Erika pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. She turned around and faced Angelina while she put herself between my body and my right arm in a hugging fashion.