Make me stop.

Chapter 32: Make me stop

Its been 3 weeks seens all of that happen. 3 weeks seens Litch's concern  and your back to your daily life.

Like going to school and waking up early and doing a lot of homework. Your alarm clock is keep on ringing but your still asleep.

"Shut up...Its too noisy..." Kuro said as he trying to cover his ears with his little paws. Actually his in his cat form sleeping in a small soft basket that you made for him.

You wake up with noise of alarm clock and start turning it off. You decide to prepare some breakfast for kuro seens his hungry all the time. And after that you leave it in the kitchen dinning table and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Kuro in the other hand was attracted with the smell of food in your dinning table. As he went there he saw a bowl of ramen one of his favorite dish. So his started to eat on his vampire form.

"Y/n's food is delicious that I could resist it. Speaking of delicious, her blood is so unresistable. I wonder what's with her that I like the most? I mean my heart beat faster if she's around, she always make my heart smile and most of all she make me happy. I guest that's what I like about her." Kuro thought as he contiued eating.

As his done its a miracle that he wash his own plate. Afterthat he made him self comfortable in the coutch again and watch T.V.

As for you, you were done and ready to go to school. "Kuro, let's go. I need to go to school now." You said in your usually boring tone.

"This has to go troublesome that I could just die" Kuro said as he jump to your shoulder.

As you get to school, you usually sit in the last sits in the class and start staring at the window blankly. As Kuro however was just sleeping inside your bed.

But you was shock from hearing a loud noise. Preppy just slam your table so loud even kuro's peaceful slumber was disturb.

"Hey, Y/n. Where have you been? For all this days your absent? Where were you?" Preppy said.

"I was homesick" You said.

"Home sick? Its not like your sick to me? Listen seens your gone we have a lot of homeworks that you should do, and some of the reports too, and we need it tommorow morning so be nice and do this for me." As preppy handed you the papers but eventually, she handed it to you flying in the air.

You just sigh and start picking those up and put it in your bag, but kuro however was looking at you with a worried eyes.

"She'll do that homework again? (sigh) I bet she'll not sleep again." Kuro thought as he went back to his slumber.

Your classes were find until its lunch time. As usual your in mini forest that is located at the back of your shool.

Kuro was eating the food you made while you were busy reading books. "What are you reading Y/n?" Kuro ask you. "One of the book of detective sherlock holmes." You said. But as kuro saw your book, he didn't understand a single symbol or letter.

"Tsk, its look like a pain to read a book like that." Kuro said.

"Not really, if your good at reading and writting in english form." You said.

"English form?" Kuro ask.

"You know, there are different language in this world, different kinds of human, different beliefs but one thing is for sure, humans are capable of changing this world for the better even though they have different pattern in life." You said to kuro.

Kuro just hummed in an answer and continue eating asnyou were continue reading the book. Suddently after kuro was done, he place his head on your shoulder and start to close his eyes.

"Why do I feel so calm when I'm with her? Why do I feel so relax when I'm with her? Why do I feel that everything is ok when I'm with her? Why do Y/n make me feel happy? Why?, This is so troublesome I could just die." Kuro thought.

As you were just looking at the peaceful face of kuro. "Why do I feel calm when I'm with you kuro? Why do I feel that everything around me id fine? I guest just looking at you makes my heart smile is enough for me to be happy. Sad to say, that this thing will not last..." you thought.

as kuro was about to fall asleep. He heard a loud bell coming from the school."Tsk, that's such a pain" As kuro said.

"Well I guest we need to go back now" You said.

"Can we just stay here?" Kuro said.

"Nope, we can't. I still have a class ok." You said.

"Yeah, yeah. I know" kuro said.

As he turn his self to a cat again and went to your shoulder and sleep again.

Your class was over and you went to you went home straightly, as you open the door, kuro jump out of your shoulder and went to the living room without any words. You went to your room and fix everything and take a bath, but its odd cause you didn't hear d the T.V on. "Maybe his just sleeping" You thought.

As you went to the bathroom and take a relaxing bath. After your finish taking a bath and change, you went to the living room and check on kuro, but it seems a little odd. Everything was dark, its like the darkness of kuro was back again.

As you saw kuro in the corner of the room hugging his knees amd burried his self in there your starting to worry, cause you can hear kuro's heavy breathing.

"You Ok kuro?" You said as you start ro approach him.

"No! Stay away from me this night.!" Kuro yelled at you.

You were shock cause you never hear kuro yelled at you before. It starts to worry you, so you put your hands on his head gently.

But kuro got your hand and suddently your lying on the floor that his above you.

"Kuro?" As you ask him in your worried face. "Told you to stay away from me right?" Kuro said.

As you can see his face, his heavy breathing and his fangs you know what he wants. " Just be gentle" You said it while you put your hands in both face of kuro. And also you gave him a fainted smile.

Kuro was shock on what he saw, for once again he saw your rare smile. Kuro suddently lean closer to your neck and bite your neck so gently.

As he tasted your blood once again. "This blood is so tasty, its irresistible, its addicted. I want more of this blood more and more so Y/n pls make me stop...Y/n make me stop on killing you, make me stop.... I don't wanna do this to you... Pls make me stop" Kuro thought.

But you on the other hand let kuro drink your blood as much as he can. "Beside my life won't last anymore, anyway." You thought. "Atleast, at this point, you made kuro happy." You said it to your self.

As kuro was done, lick your neck for the evry last drop of blood of yours, it took him too long yo stop himself though. But as kuro lick your neck you gigle.

"Hey, kuro don't do that it tickles" As you said and look at him. He look at you too, but as kuro saw that your happy he look away and he blush to death.

"How can she be smilling after what I have done? but that smile of hers make her more beautiful than she ever be. Sometimes, I forgot about that....This is such a pain" Kuro thought.

Now you stand up and put your one hand on kuro's head. " I'm going to do homework now kuro. I'll leave you hear if you wanna watch t.v or something, but if you wanna sleep, you could sleep in my bed first I think I'll be late sleeping tonight." You said to kuro as you kiss his forehead and smile.

As you were out of the sight. Kuro went to the coutch and grab a pillow and start to burried his face in their.

"Did she just smile and kiss....Tsk...This is such a pain... A pain enough to make my heart race and enough to make feel ☺" Kuro thought.

'----------------------------------------------------------'

Thanks for reading 😊😊😊
Hope you like it 😊😊😊😀