Nightmare

Chapter 24: Nightmare.

You wake up in a room full of weapons and stuff. But all of those weapons aren't good they are use to kill every living person that is alive.

You created an 8 mental models, a ship that can sink an entire country it self. One day your father send you on a mission to kill and destroy a certain village.

And you really did kill them. Your enjoying, your smilling, you like killing everybody, anybody. From children, newborn, to adults animals and everything that was alive.

Your father get the beloved treasure of that particular village. The village that you killed and destroy.

But the other village knows the news and start to attack you, the whole country start to attack you and your family but sadly you kill them all and use the weapon that you created to sink that country. Saying your last words " Goodbye Stupid country, see in hell hahahahhaha" As you shot a nuclear weapon missle and sink the country down.

"They deserve it"You whisper to your self.  On the other hand you saw a child crying, suffering without his parents around. You usually kill a child like him but now you feel pity.

" Your a monster, a devil" The kid say while crying.

" I saw you, I saw you kill my parents, kill everyone else. Why? why would you do such a cruel things selfish girl? why?" That boy said while crying.

You suddently feel pity for the boy,you suddently feel guilt and everything. You didn't know what to do. You want to say sorry, but what sorry can do?

At the same time all you see is darkness, darkness that surround you. You let fear control you,you let darkness control you.

Your now walking in the dead humans, blood all over. Heads and body are separeted.Your walking in total pure destruction of you.

As you keep walking you can hear your own voice saying:

"Can it undo the things you've done? Can it?"

"It can't! So don't bother saying sorry to your self cause all those sins and mistakes you have done cannot be undone anymore. Its over."

"Its over. Only if you could just disappear in the world for an instant. Only if you could be just dead and go straight to hell if you could only..."

All those voices were crashing in your mind as you walk in total darkness. But suddently you found a dark water and saw your reflection. But the reflection was you, your old self.

Beautiful, pure evil,monster,devil, a very bad girl who will do everything she wants.

You saw her, her hair is not in ponytale style, its curl but good. You look like a bitch girl and yes you were, and also how you dress is so formal and very seductive girl.

But that's only a reflection from the water. You however, is in ponytale style. You wear a blue jacket and a hood. Your skirt is cyan blue but you have leggings black inside.

Suddently your reflection pull you inside the water, you started to feel the water, you started to feel like theres no air to breath , you started to feel drowning.

As you gasp for air you could feel the water fell your lungs. You could feel your self drowning and darkness control you now.

"Your a monster"

"Your a mistake"

"The world doesn't need you anymore"

Those are the words that you heard as you keep drowning yourself in the water.

" You kill thousand of people, even millions of them. You kill everyfriends,every family they had. Your worse than a monster" a voice of you say.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean all those things. I'm sorry" 😭😭😭

As you fell down on your knees crying so loud saying the same words. " I'm sorry" that's the only word came to your mouth.

As your surrondings turn into a total darkness.

......

Then suddently you wake up

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 😊😊😊

Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊😊