Meeting an Hybrid

Guys I'm sooo sorry for some troubleof my cellphone. Its really loging so I kinda made a huge mistakes But ah... I swear that I'll fix it Right away. 😊

Thank you gladly for consideration.

______________________________________

Chapter 27: Meeting an hybrid.

Kuro heard a knock at the terrace or balcony or window or something and he open the curtains and the window and he saw victoria who is sitting on the balcony.

Victoria look kuro in a weird way.

" Ah... Who the hell are you?and where in heaven is Y/n?" Victoria talk in her usual bitch way.

Kuro look away and " She's kinda acting weird this past weeks. She always lock her self in the room and...." Kuro said.

" Ok.... that is weird. Let me talk to her"As Victoria just pass kuro and went straight to your room immediately.

"Looks like she knows a lot about Y/n. Maybe I could ask her." Kuro thought as he sit in the couch once more.

Kuro was about to doze off to sleep until he felt your hands in his head. Kuro was suddently surprise as you warm hands make him feel better, and also as he saw you he looks like happy a bit.

" Y/n?" Kuro said.

" May I sit?" You said.

Kuro noded let you sit in the couch. Then Victoria suddently came facing both you and kuro.

" Y/R/N... I mean Y/n the hell tell me who in devil is this guy?Is he your boyfriend or something? Cause you have a bad taste..." As victoria said

"Tsk, this is so trouble some" kuro think and look straight on the floor.

" His not my b.F. His my Servamp. And his name is... Sleepy Ash" You said.

Victoria was really shock. " What the F***!?Seriously!?His sleepy ash the servamp of sloth?I mean The one who kill his own creators A.K.A Sillas!?Really!?"

Kuro was shock, "how does this girl knows about that? By anychance Y/n say something to her?" As kuro thought.

" Yes, He is."As you said.

"How can you be so sure?" Victoria ask.

" I saw his memory,a memory where he killed sillas" You said.

"Oh,I kinda forgot about that.How did she even manage to see that?" Kuro thought.

"That is satisfying." Victoria said.

As you hug kuro and burried your self in his jacket. Kuro's cheek turn slightly pink so did yours.

Kuro was shock on what you did so he  place his hands on your head and start messing your hair slowly.

"Y/n?" Kuro said in his worried tone.

"Ah... Did you ever forget about me? I'm here so stop making session." As victoria said in her usual tone.

"Actually this is so embaracing. But I won't let go until your out of my appartment."You said in your usual boring tone.

" Oh why oh why?" victoria ask.

"One, if I'm going to set an Eye contact to your eyes right now your going to use your mind power. Two you just use it on me, you control my mind to get me out of my room and you ask question I answer it without any hesitation" You said,even you still hugging kuro.

" wait?she use that on you Y/n?Mind controlling?" Kuro ask you.

You hummed in an answer. Victoria however just roll her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll erase this guy's memory of this scene." Victoria said in her bitchie tone.

You suddently let go of kuro and look down on the floor.

" You done Vic?Can you go home to your world now?" You said in your boring tone but slightly annoyed.

" But before that. I'll formally introduce my self to you Sleepy Ash." As victoria stand up.

Kuro look at victoria. " My name is Francesca Alexandra Victoria Rexha Sionil. I know my name is too damn long so call me victoria. And Ah... I'm 159 years old and I'm a hybrid. Nice meeting a servamp like you. The first vampire who ever exist in this damn world." As Victoria said.

" 159 years old?A hybrid?" Kuro ask in confused.

"Yes, I'm a hybrid. When the moon is full I'm a werewolf, But if the moon is crescent I'm a vampire." Victoria said.

"And to continue I'm an immortal.... so any problem?... No? ok Bye." Victoria said it again.

"Where are you going to?" You ask victoria calmly.

" To find a victim. Don't worry I promise not to kill anyone." Victoria said as she walk to the open window.

"Well I'm guesting you already had your victim before you came in" You said in a low voice.

"15 to be exact" Victoria said.

"What!?" You and kuro said in the same time.

"Don't worry, I didn't kill anyone. I just drink 12 ounces of blood for every person I victim" Victoria said.

"Don't you think is too much?" You ask.

" Never Underestimate a blood thirsty vampire. "As victoria jump from the balcony.

"Tsk. She's so annoying" As you fell down and land your head in kuro's Lap. Kuro was shock, so do you. So you immediately sit up straight.

"Sorry about that kuro" You said in your calm voice.

"Its fine." Kuro said.

A long pause between you and kuro. And he is so hungry. So its either he will bite you and ask you to makr some food. But as you start to stand up, Kuro hold your wrist and pull you over to him so close.

"Kuro? Something wrong?" You said in your calm tone.

"Don't move" Kuro said as he bite yoir neck gently and have your blood. After a minute kuro is done.

" Sorry about that." Kuro said as he hug you.

" No need. I'm the one should say sorry for entering you in this mess. And sorry if Victoria bring that issue back and sorry about-" You said in your boring tone but it was cut by kuro.

"Its fine." You guys stay for a long minute like that. You could feel kuro's warm, you could feel his heart beating, you could feel that he really cares about you.

"Hey Y/n?" Kuro ask.

You hummed in an answer.

"Can you tell me, how did you saw my memories?" Kuro ask.

" I created a liquid experiment in that. I only need one servamp blood and that's Lily and the blood of victoria who both has a power that related to mind" You reply.

"Ah..." Kuro said.

"Ahm...Kuro?" You said.

"Hmp?" -Kuro

"Thanks for everything" You.

" Anything for you Y/n" Kuro thought.

"Cause I just realize. I like you more than my eve." Kuro thoughts.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading 😊😊😊

Hope you like it 😁😁😁