Who is he?

Chapter 23: Who is he?

Victoria was surprise that your cat was eating a cookies and cream ice cream.

"Your cat is so adorable, same time creepy" Victoria said.

" Its been a long years seens I had eaten my favorite Ice cream" You said as you eat a spoon of double dutch Ice cream.

"Really? Why?" Victoria ask

" I kinda,don't eat much. I just eat one doughnut and a bottle of water a day and my stomach is satisfied"

"Seriously!?" Victoria said

"Is she's serious!? Well come to think of it I never saw her eat a food before beside from doughnut and water... This is such a pain" Kuro thought.

You hummed in a answer.

" Oh my god. What wrong with you!?, Wait...Don't hecking way tell me that you stop drinking alcohol too?" Victoria ask.

Alcohol? That that means Y/n drink? Kuro thought.

"Hmp. Beside I can't drink alcohol now especially I'm living with a boy. You know me... Once I got drunk I kinda... became seductive" You said in your usual tone.

"huh? that will be a pain" Kuro thought.

"Really!? What the f.....? How about lets chit chat... Who's this boy? Is he handsome?... Oh, don't the hell tell me your living with my prince charming cause I swear to god that you'll pay" Victoria said.

" Its not Litch. Is this cat. This cat is a boy you know. " You said in your boring tone.

"Ah... If ever your going to seduct that cat. It won't do nothing, so how about a drink tonight?Game?" Victoria said.

"No, hecking way. I'm not gonna drink ok. My drinking days are over..." You said.

" Well, sad to say they will have your favorite, like vodka and bourbon" Victoria said.

"tsk, what are going to say and do it won't work. I won't drink and that is final." You said.

"tsk. Any who how did you meet Litch?" Victoria ask.

You: He kinda save my life once.

Vic: Really!? God damn it, I'm so jealous. Your so god damn it lucky. If ever I was in your place I will be do damn happy, seeing my prince charming in life saving me ah....

You: stop shouting like a fool

Vic: well-

Victoria cut her words as her phone rang. " What the hell you want!?"As she shouted in anger on the other line.

She talk like its important so she walk outside the cafe cause she is going somewhere, ofcourse she live with saying goodbye to you and she's the one who pay for your food.

Suddently Kuro change in his vampire form and sit at the opposite side of yours.

"It looks like your enjoying your Ice cream?" You said in your usual tone.

"Hmp, it kinda my favorite." Kuro said.

" wow, that's anusual" You said as you stare in the window. Its pretty late though, its 7:37 pm already.

"I just meet Victoria, my old bitchie besty. We were friends on my bitch day but I didn't treat her like my friend that days. I treat her like a friend because of her ability and skill, but as true friend? Nah... Never! But she seem treating me as her true friend. She help me escape from the hell I was living from the....Illusion that I was living my life with. I guest I can say she was a true friend of mine" You thought.

Kuro seems to notice that your Ice cream didn't reach half of it, and he notice that your spacing out. "Hey, your Ice cream didn't reach half of it. Don't you like it?" he ask.

"Its kinda my favorite. But ah... I'm kinda full. I' don't eat that much cause it will cause me to...." You look down.

"Its ok"Kuro said as he continued eating your ice crem.

Huh? FUnny that he eat mined too. You thought.

Your back staring at the window blanky as you saw someone's looking familliar. His red eys, was his face was directly looking to you with a jerk smile. You sudddently feel scared and fear. You look away and turn your gaze to kuro. "He seem happy"  You thought.

You look again in the window but yeah, the guy is still staring at you. You look at your skirt as you start srumbling it. Kuro seem to notice that. "Hey, Y/n? You ok?"Kuro ask you, but you didn't reply. He ask you again and again but you didn't reply so he decided to touch your head. You were shock as you feel his hands.

"You ok Y/n? You look scared?" Kuro said.

I'm fine thanks- yu said.

But kuro isn't satisfied so he decided to take you home. You were walking in the street as someone grab your wrist and as he leaned you in the wall o hard. "Hey Y/R/N, Long time no see" as he said. 

"Gerald" The only words came from your mouth.But ad to say as you look at in i eyes you ot yourself feel weak, heay bathing, scared and most of all fear.

"You lookscared? Don't orry I won't-"

As kuro kick gerald and cut his words.

Kuro drag you out of that corner but suddently he was standing infront of you and kuro."How the hell did he do that?"Kuto thought.

But gerald caught kuro off guard and got you as he leaned yo on the ground. You really feel scary and terrified. As gerald was going o drink your blood, kuro kick him again. But this time he pick up the terrified nd scared you.

Your hands was shaking and you look pale. "Hey, Y/n you ok? You don't look so well. How about let's go home"Kuro said.

But your body became weak so you collapse and past out. The last word you heard was your name shouted by kuro.