The ring

This chapter is focus on Victoria not you. So you could skip it if you want. 😊😊

The ring

On the other hand Victoria wake up in her room like hell of the head ache, Its like she drink too much last night that her hangover has an worse effect. Righ now she needs blood.

But as she went up her skin was shine by the sun and its start to burn. She just realize that her daylight ring was missing.

"Fuck shit!I lost my ring.... Shit! I should find it right the hell now!!" She curse her self. She wear a cloths that enough to cover her from the sun and she carry an umbrella.

She went to the place were she saw perform and start looking for the ring there. But as she got there, Lawless was there. "Great, this stupid is here" She said.

"Hey wicked, Your up early?" Lawless said.

As lawless saw Victoria. "Even though she looks like Ophelia, she's not her. I already accept that Ophelia was dead a long time ago. And I think I should be more friendly in this unfriendly wicked girl." Lawless thought.

Victoria didn't heard it cause she was focus on the ring.

"Its not early anymore greed. Its 1:00 pm already." She said in annoyance.

"So what brings you here?" Lawless ask.

"You ever saw a ring? Its a Silver plane ring with an intial of F.A.V.R.S around here?" Victoria ask.

"I didn't eventually, but I'll help you look for that." Lawless said as he stand.

"I really don't need a help of an annoying person, but eventually that ring is very, very, very important" Victoria said.

"Did ever your boyfriend gave that to you?" Lawless ask.

Vic: Nope, Y/n gave that to me. Its just that she gave me that as a birthday present. And ever seens I never ever take it out my finger.

Lawless: I see its from Cutie chan, how about you start where did you saw the ring last.

Vic: Can't remember. Wahh.... Why the hell I'm such an idiot?

Lawless: Glad you know.

Vic: tsk.

As both of them do look at the place for the ring. Lawless was also confius and look at victoria as a weird way. "She wear cloths that cover her entire body? That's weird. She always were a cloths that look decent and fashionable for her. And right now she's like a.... Tsk. And ahe carries a black umbrella. Its like she's scared of the sun?But why?" Lawless thought.

For hours she and Lawless search for the ring but found nothing. Victoria sit in the corner and sigh. "How careless of me for losing such an important thing. Tsk I'm god damn it stupid" As she cursed her self.

"Don't worry we should find it. Let's ask Litch if he saw something like that" Lawless said.

As lawless grab her wrist and went to litch's room. But she stop lawless, she can't saw litch right now or else she will attack litch as a blood thirsty vampire right now.

"How about you ask Misono, Mikuni and Litch about that ring. And I'll go in the rest room for a bit" Victoria said.

Lawless just hummed and start questioning everyone. But as he went to Y/n's room he found his brother who was just playing video games.

He sit beside his brother.
"Hey, Nii-san? Where's cutie chan?" Lawless ask.

"Hmp, she's asleep." Kuro said.

"Why aren't you? You should go and sleep next to her you know" Lawless said.

"Tsk, I'm not sleepy. But what are you doing here?" Kuro ask lawless.

"One how come your not sleepy? Your sleepy ash right? Two, I'm here to ask if ever you saw a silver ring that belongs to wicked Victoria. She's been looking for that ever seens its missing" Lawless said.

Kuro was shock, she remember what Y/n said this morning. He stop playing and start to look down on his finger and Lawless start to look at kuro's finger too.

"Ah!!! Nii-san How come you could still something that isn't yours huh!? " As lawless start to shake kuro up.

"Hey it wasn't me.. It was Y/n ok. " Kuro said..

"How can you blame cutie chan about this!?" Lawless said.

"Sh.... Be queit you. Or else she will wake up. Anywho,here's the ring. Tell that girl that I'm sorry for making her worried." Kuro said.

"You better be." Lawless said.

"I wonder what are those symbols for?" Kuro said.

Lawless examine the ring and saw some letters.
"There not symbols Nii-san. There are letters. And its spell as FAVRS.hm.... Francesca Alexandra Victoria Rexha Sionill. Ah...That's why its spell FAVRS. " Lawless said.

"Huh, what a pain long name." Kuro said.

" You could say that again. Anywho I'll be off now. I'll need to return this to her" As lawless stand up and walk away from the room.

Its a coincident that he saw victoria was heading to her room.

Lawless: Hey wicked, guest what I found?

As lawless show the ring to victoria, she smile.

Vic: oh thank you thank you very much lawless... 😘😘

As Vic kiss lawless cheek.
Lawless was shock on her.
Vic start to wear the ring.

"Thank you greed 😁😁😁" Vic said.

"No...Problem..." Lawless said in his shocking moment.

"Then I'll be off now. I need a rest bye. " As vic was going to walk away Lawless snap to reality and grab her wrist to stop her.

"Hey, are you ok? You look so pale..." Lawless said
.

"I think I just need a sleep. Ok" Vic said.

Lawless let go of her and she walks towards her room and lay on her bed. "Atleast one problem was solve. The other one....welll I want to drink someone's blood right now but...." Vic thought as everything went black..

------'--------!----------------------------------

Thanks for reading 😊😊✌

Hope you enjoy it 😊😊✌