Did you regret on having me?

Chapter 7: Did You regret on having me?

Time check its's 4:35 am. Kuro wake uo from his deep slumber realizing his self in his cat form. He immediately transform his self on his vampire form.

"Huh!? This is so troublesome. How did I get here" Kuro think. As he sat up the bed memories on what happen in the event went flooding throughout his head.

Now he is looking for you founding you in the couch sleeping peacefully. "What a trouble some... Its such a pain" kuro thought as he carry you bridal style to your room and lay you gently in your bed.

Time pass by and you wake up 9:54 am already. It's ok cause you don't have any class today. Now your wondering on how on earth did you got to your bed.

You decided to throw your self out of your bed and fix it, after that you went to your living room seeing Kuro is playing some video games.

You approach Kuro and hold his head, he look at you. " Thanks for carrying me to my room last night" You said in your usual boring tone.

"Ah... It's ok." Kuro replied. Suddently a long silence come up with you, until you speak. " How's your wound, Kuro?" You ask. " They are good seens I'm a vampire anyway. how about you? You ok?" He ask.

" Its just a scratch" You reply. You were about to live his side until he grab your wrist again. " Hey, do you by any chance regret on taking me in?" He ask.

You feel like a hundred bolts of lighting strike you in the heart hearing the word 'Regret' . You didn't answer to his question. " What am I thinking? You really probably did. What a pain" as he continued play the game. You was going to walk out but-

"How about some food instead. I'm hungry you know..." Kuro said. You hummed for an answer and directly went to the kitchen to prepare some food.

You won't prepare just an instant ramen instead you'll prepared dish that a little bit special for kuro.

After an hour later this is the dish that you prepare for kuro.

After its done you call kuro out. As kuro went to the dinning table and start eating.

"Sorry If that's the only thing that I could give you in return" You spoke to him. Then your about to walk out the kitchen when he grab your wrist. " It's ok. And.... How in heaven you cook such a delicious food?" He said it to you as he let go of your wrist.

Kuro is seems to be happy with the dish you made, but you went to your room and start to think some lyrics for the jerk in school who ask you to write him a song.

But you could think straight cause you heard the word 'regret'. That word is like your stupid weakness, its like your weak point. Cause until now tou regret on what the hell did you just did in the pass.

If only you could turn back time you would, You would change everything. Every single thing.

Then a sudden open of the door got's your attention. And it's kuro. He close the room to your door and turn his self into a cat before taking a sleep in your bed. Once you notice that his really in a deep sleep you approach him.

"Maybe it's the other way around Kuro, maybe your the one who will regret on taking me as your eve. Don't worry, free to kill me if you did" You said as you left the room.

"Why Y/n? Why are you being like that? tsk... your a trouble some I could just die" Kuro think to his self.

You are now in the kitchen cleaning so thus you also clean the living room. After a thousand minutes your finally done and everything is clean.

Kuro was sleeping in your bed until he wake up because your phone is ringing. "Shut up" Kuro demand as he tried to cover his tiny ear with his adorable paws. But your phone won't stop so Kuro went to his vampire form and answer your phone.

K: hello?

He said it in his lazy tone..

M: Hello Y/n?

K: Its not Y/n.

M: Oh, Sleepy Ash? Where's Y/n?

K: in the kitchen. Who are you anyway?

M: I'm Misono. I need to talk to Y/n.

It's a right timing cause you just enter your room. Kuro saw you and hand you the phone.

You: Hello?

M: Hello Y/n its me Misono.

You: Hmp. What do you want?

M: can you meet me in the park later this night.

You: sure.

You ended up the call. Themn you face kuro." Later we will go at the park and meet misono" You said.

Kuro turn to his cat form and said " do we really need to? Its such a pain..."

you ignore him and prepare your self.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 😄

and don't mind the stupid nonsense quotes posted the end of the chapter. It's just random. 😊😊😊

"You always call me full of regret, You want me to save you again"