Denouement

Everyone is fighting for you. They each of them are exhausted specially Victoria, Litch and Lawless.

"I'm exhausted from that performance"Lawless said as he sit down.

"Huh, forget it. How about let us just go home" Litch said.

"What are talking about? You can barely move" Lawless said.

Litch was walking about 5 step until he collapse. "Told you" Lawless said. But Litch was already unconcious.

Victoria sit beside lawless too. " Huh, I'm tired.I wanna go back to sleep" Vic said.

"Same" Lawless said.

Then the silent broke the two of them. After a few minutes Lawless brake that.

"Ahm... Victoria? Ever chance you remember me?" Lawless said.

"Huh!?What are you talking about? Ofcourse I remember you Lawless. My first Servamp 😁" Vic said happyly.

Lawless was shock then smile at Victoria, no he hug Victoria.

"Say my name again? Pls..." Lawless said.

But lawless broke the hug.

"Tsk, What if I don't like it greed?" Vix said.

"She change a lot. But she is still the Ophelia I know, the girl who made me happy, the one and only girl I love" Lawless thought.

"Hey that's aint fair. You I call your name Victoria so call me by name Lawless again

"Sorry, Lawless but you can order me" Victoria said.

Lawless hug Victoria again.

"You say it, thank you Ophelia. Thank you very much." Lawless said as he hug vic back and let her go.

"No need, beside I should be thankful to you. You protect my country and not harm anybody in there. It was a perfect peace because of you. Even your a Damn kid" Victoria said.

"Who do you think your calling a damn kid wicked!?" Lawless said.

"You, Idiot!, But Litch body can't move anymore and his apperently badly injured. If you don't mind I'll heal him first" Vic said.

" Wait, You could do that?" Lawless.

Vic: Yes, If I'm a vampire I can't do that. But if I'm a werewolf I can do that. Using cold air to heal his body.

As Lawless and also Litch feel the sweet cold air around them there body starts to heal.

As for you and Kuro are still fighting against your father. "Tsk, You don't have a right to hurt your dauther" Kuro said as he attack Ignacio but ignacio flew away and leave a slice in kuro's face. He was about to attack him from behind but You stop your father.

"And you don't have any reason to kill him' You said.

Your father just smile and kick kuro sending him to the wall. You approach Kuro.

"Kuro!!!" You said. You can sense that kuro's body isn't healing and his badly injured.

Kuro can't feel his body anymore as he saw a blurr vision of you and hear your voice. He was going to stand up but fell again due to his injured.

You however felt the same way but still fighting. You still have the strenght to fight your father.

"Your eyes matches with your beloved mother, my precious" Your dad said as he attack you.

"And you don't deserve to call her beloved or to call me your stupid precious. Cause I'm not that precious to you" You said as your weapon clashes.