Pasyado

You, Litch, Lawless, and kuro are in Germany. Your curently staying on the hotel. One room for you and kuro and one room for litch and lawless.

But you don't wanna waste time for being there instead you immediately prepare your self and start hacking a current organization that you know who's responsible. Lawless approach you.

"Hey Y/n? Do you know where is she?" Lawless said.

"Yeah, kinda. She's in the under ground base of Dark Black Oraganization." You said with out looking lawless,instead your tapping at your lop top.

Litch was sitting in the couch and for kuro, he was just sleeping.

Flash Back

The day you will go to germany Kuro say that it will just trouble some. So he try to stop you, deep inside he was just concern that your introuble again,this pass days he notice that your back on being emotionless again.

You were in the kitchen preparing you get a glass of water, you put an sleeping pills on that.

"Hey kuro. I'm really a mean person, a devil. And I know that, so would you mind drinking this water of sleeping pills? You'll just sleep for 12 hours straight anyway. But if you don't want then leave it there" As you start walking out of the kitchen. But he stop you by hugging you from the back.

"Pls, don't call yourself a devil or a monster. Your not any of them. And don't worry I drink that water to stay asleep for 12 hours, but first let me taste your delicious blood" Kuro said.

You just hummed in a answer and kuro lean his face to yout neck and start drinking your blood. As you can feel his gentle fangs, you also felt calm and relax, its like his saying that everything is gonna be ok.

"Her blood is more tastier than ever. I love it and I love her. And this is such a pain that I'll be unconscious for 12 hours but its ok. Cause by drinking her blood I, myself feel calm and relax. Making everything is ok." Kuro thought as he was drinking your blood.

as he was done. He hug you again and stay for long minute in that position. After that kuro whisper to you "Thank you Y/n, for making my heart happy"Kuro said as he let you go and start to drink the water.

He suddently feel sleepy so he change his form to a cat and jump to your head. But you get him and kiss him, "Sweet dreams kuro"You said.

Kuro went sleep with a smile on his mouth cause he knows that everything is gonna be ok.

End Of flash back

Litch: What kind of organization is that?

You:Familliar with C3 lawless?

Lawless was shock to hear that word, the word C3.

Lawless:Yes, they are the one who...

You: Then Dark Organization is worse than them. Because they use immortal 's bodies to transfer their soul...

Litch: What the?

Lawless: Then Victoria is really in danger! Then we should hurry up.

Litch: Tsk. This is your fault hedgedog.! But seriously what did you do to her!?

Lawless remeain speechless. It went like that for a minute until you broke the silent.

"Let's go, I know where Vic is" You said.

Lawless just hummed and Litch just follow you while kuro? ,You carry him and start to put in your purse.

"His god damn it soft. " You thought.

But as you rent a god damn it Ferrari black car. And also you adjust it so it will have a cool weapon and it will be more faster.

Litch: Wow, Where the hell did you get this cool car?

Litch was amazed.

You: I kinda rent it. Don't worry I'll drive you to that place.

Lawless:Yeah, I wonder how fast it can go?

Lawless said as he was on the top of litch's head on his animal form.

You: Is that a challenge Lawless?

Lawless: well It could be.

You went to the car and start the engine and it went cool. You drive faster than it can get. Lawless and Litch were very very amazed by your driving skills, and oh my god that was cool..

As you get on the location in the particular place, you can hear sirence, you can hear that everybody is paniking as everybody in the guard of that place was looking for something, more like someone.

"Looks like everybody of them is looking for someone huh?" You think.

"Did Victoria escape?" Litch said.

"Don't think so-" You said as you saw someone hit litch head but was stop by Lawless now in his human form.

"Who ever hurts my angel shall pass through me"Lawless said in a scary way.

That guy back up and said"Your an Vampire, but somehow differrent. But, your strong so I have no complain on killing your soul and take your body!"That guy said.

You approach lawless "Hey Lawless, be careful. He has a knife to kill your soul and also as a Pasyado he is fast and knows an attack of every vampire. And his name is Renco. One of the pasyado." You said.

"What's a pasyado Y/n?" Litch ask but Renco attack lawless but lawless was fighting but he was listening in your conversation.

"Pasyado is knows as travellers. They are humans who have a capability to tranfer their soul to one body to another. But to do that.... Example if that renco will stab lawless with a Pasyado Knife,Lawless's soul will be dead and Renco will have the body and power of Lawless." You said.

"This is bad!!"As lawless said. He was kick by Renco and sent flying to Litch.

"Jah... How about we defeat this guy?" Litch said as his boots was ready to attack.

"I don't mind if you kill him, beside that body of him was not his personal body" You said.

"You girl seems to know a lot of us, Maybe I'll attack you first" as renco said and attack you but lawless block his attack.

"Hey lawless,Litch. Can I leave you with him?,I'll go and find Victoria" You said.

"So be it"Lawless said.

"Good luck Y/n" Litch said as you leave them both.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading

Hope you like it 😁😁😁