Pls wake up.

Chapter 18: pls wake up.

Kuro is now holding your hands at the edge of the bed as you were laying like sleeping beauty there.

"Y/n... Pls wake up" As kuro whisper to him self.

Kuro really worries about you, its been 3 days seens your unconscious. You sleep like sleeping beauty. Almost forever.

Kuro just stay beside you all the time waiting for you to wake up. Lily went in.

"Nii-san, pls go with us. Or eat something. Its been 3 days seens your here. You never went out or anything" Lily said in his worried voice.

"That will be such a pain" Kuro said as he lean to the wall and hug his knees.

"If you stay in here nothing will happen you know. Cutie will just lay there and do nothing" Lawless said.

"Just leave me alone" Kuro said.

As lily and lawless leave kuro and went to the other room.

Tetsu: How did it go Lily?

Lily: nope, he still-

Lawless: a stubborn jerk.

Hugh: this is also the first time I saw nii-san skip a meal for 3days.

Misono: How can he survive that?

Litch: his a Immortal I guest.

Lawless: but I'm really worried about him and cutie.

Hugh: yeah, Y/n is not in good condition, so thus nii-san.

Tetsu: Sloth, never even played his video games.

Lily: yeah.

As for the other room, kuro felt weak and worried. His worried that you won't wake up anymore.

"This is all my fault. I was suppose to be her servamp. I was suppose to protect her. I'm such a useless Servamp. What a pain"   kuro thought to him self.

"Y/n pls wake up already. Pls... I miss your food and I miss you pls wake up." As kuro said.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. 🤗🤗🤗

But I'm sorry if its just a short update. I was really busy with my studies now a days. And maybe the next chapter will be next, next week. But don't worry I'll make sure to make it up....

😞😞😞😕