With Him

Kuro's Pov

I surprisingly wake up that I was hugging Y/n. I was calm by her nice smell but I let her go immediately because... And I was up, then I notice something she is not cold as ever but she's extremely hot. Her face look pale as ever. I start to get worried, she sick. Maybe she deserve a good nice sleep. I kiss her fore head " Good night Y/n, have a sweet dreams" As I went to the living room.

But I was surprise that I heard the T.V on, "Did I leave the T.V on?" I thought. But I went to the living room I saw Lawless was there again watching T.V and eating some chips. I approach him and I can tell that he was shock. "Nii-san don't scared me like that!" He said.

As I saw his face, A memory of me was trigger, the day when Y/n first meet. I sigh and sit beside him. "why are you here lawless?" I ask him. But as one of my cheerful brother, he just smile "Because my Angel-Chan is in the bathroom rightnow, and I can't turn his T.V on because his recording something so I came here instead seens you and Y/n is alseep" He said cheerfully as he eat a piece of chips.

"This is such a pain" I said as much I was annoyed because I can't play my games. "Is Y/n still asleep Nii-san?" He ask me without looking at me, he just look at the T.V

"Hmmp... She is extremly hot though..." I said.

"What!??" Lawless said in shock. Then he start to grab me and start shaking me. "How come you can just sit here and do nothing when Cutie-chan is asleep!!" as he start to yelled at me. "Hey stop shaking me, Its such a pain" I said.

"What's wrong with you!!?" He said as he yelled at me again.

"Listen, I came here so I can't disturb her sleep, but if your that loud surely she will be awaken" I said as he stop shaking me. His back on watching T.V.

"Tsk, I guest she really need a sleep. She looks pale when we arrive at Germany in the airport even when we try to rescue that wicked Victoria" Lawless said.

"Look pale? Why did you stop her?" I said to him.

Lawless: Why you didn't do it your self.... Come to think of it your sleeping the whole time!!

He start to shake me again.

Me: Listen, She gave me sleeping pills that's why I was asleep for 12 hours.

He stop shaking me and let me go.

Lawless: tsk, she is really worried on you, huh?

Me: Why would you say that?

Lawless: Because she gave you a sleeping pills so you will be asleep for 12 hours, enough to rescue wicked Victoria without you getting involved.

I was shock on what lawless said. "Is that the true reason why she did that to me? Then she is not a monster or a devil. She's more an angel to me. *sigh* I guest she care for me. This is the first time someone does care for me, this is such a pain." I thought.

Lawless: Your Lucky Nii-san, you meet an eve like her, You should thank her you idiot.!

Me: I guest I am.

Me and lawless were silent after that. After an hour I didn't notice that he already fell asleep in the floor. "Geez, if he sleep like that surely he'll catch a cold. But what gives his a vampire anyway... But still... Tsk This is such a pain" As I carry him in the coutch. He looks peaceful, Making me want to sleep too, but I can't instead I just play Video games but I make sure that I stay quiet to do it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For reading

Hope you Like it