Chapter 27

3 days later

Caroline's POV

It has been 3 days since we erased Blake's memory. 

Things are going great! 

Rebekah is doing surprisingly well, the first day she was really quiet but now she is almost the old Rebekah again. 

I have been spending these past 3 days with Damon and Elena, they will be leaving again tomorrow...Spending so much time with them made me realize how much I actually missed them. Elena said that we will call at least every week. I know that I will see them again soon since it didn't take long this time... Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I will be seeing them at their wedding!

Klaus has been whining these past 3 days because I'm not giving him enough attention. Well, I need to spend as much time with Damon and Elena as I possibly can...So he has to get over it. I had already told him that after that..I would be all his and he doesn't seem to mind to remind me of that everyday.

"Come on Damon, hurry up! It's our last day." Elena shouted at Damon who was still showering. What guy showers for 45 minutes? 

Today we were going to the mall with everyone..not just Damon, Elena and I like the past few days but with the whole family. Since it was their last day, I thought it would be fun to invite everyone. Not everyone wanted to come though..Finn wasn't interested. I never really liked him, he's never around. But Klaus, Elijah, Bekah, Freya and Kol were interested so it was okay. 

Elena and I were waiting upstairs for Damon to come out of the shower while the rest was already waiting downstairs. I could hear the impatient and annoyed sighs coming from Rebekah, ooh she really was back to her old self.

"Finally" Elena sighed as Damon came out of the room fully dressed. 

"Let's go, what are we waiting for?" Damon asked smirking earning an annoyed glare of Elena.

We went downstairs, "You ready?" Klaus asked while he took my hand in his.

"Yes" I smiled.

"Ugh, you've got to be kidding me?" Damon said looking at Klaus and I.

"Damon!" Elena warned Damon as she punched him in the shoulder.

"Oh, sorry blondie...I'm super happy for you" he said in a sarcastic way.

"Oh, how I'm going to miss you and your sarcastic comments" I said back.

We all got in the car and Elijah started driving. 

We had arrived to the mall and Elena, Rebekah, Freya and I were walking ahead of the guys. We went inside every interesting shop. I hadn't been in this mall yet so the exploring was fun. Every time we went inside another store, we could hear the guys sigh. It was so funny and it encouraged us to shop more. 

When we decided to go back home, it was already 9 PM. I had bought so many stuff, but everyone else had too. Even the guys, of course Elijah added a couple more suits to his collection...I didn't exactly know what the guys bought because at a certain point we split up. 

In the way back home Klaus showed me some of his stuff. He let me look through his bags. He was watching me so intently that it was making me nervous.

I saw some shirts, shoes and hidden in the pile of shirts there was a little velvet black box. Klaus saw me looking at it. "Open it" he said. So I did...In it I found a beautiful diamond necklace. I looked at it in astonishment...It was gorgeous. "It's a gift for you" he said "do you like it?"

"Do I like it?....I love it! Thank you so much Klaus...This is perfect." I said as I hugged him. 

How did I get so lucky?