Chapter 29

Klaus's POV

I was so happy that I could finally show Caroline this beautiful city, I have waited very long for this moment. 

She let me pick all the places we went as she saw me as her guide. 

I showed her all the beautiful  places and told her everything about it, since I lived here all those years ago that was a really easy job to do.

She was listening to me the whole day, it was so fun to see how interested she was.

Caroline's POV

I didn't expect to like it so much, but this city is truly beautiful. My interest could also have something to do with Klaus being the guide, I just love hearing his voice.  It was so nice to see him talking so passionately about something.

But I also just liked learning new things about this city, I wanted to know more. Not only more about this city, but I wanted to know more about places all over the world. Klaus had probably been to every place in this world, that wouldn't be a surprise..I mean, he is a 1000 years old. I just hoped that one day I would also be able to say 'I travelled the world'. That would honestly be a dream come true, also I still have never really been anywhere...

It was already 7 PM and I was a bit tired. We had walked all day, but I didn't want to go home yet.

"Klaus?"

"Yes love" he said smiling.

"I know I said that I wanted you to plan the whole day but I'm really thirsty and a bit tired..so could we go to a bar or something to drink something?" I asked.

He smirked "you're lucky that I like you... Let's go, I know the perfect place"

We walked for about 10 more minutes. Suddenly we stopped in front of a very fancy restaurant.

"This is not exactly a bar, but I had this restaurant in mind..It is one of my personal favorites and I think you will love it." he said.

I didn't know what to say...it was beautiful, we weren't even inside yet and I was already speechless.

We went inside, it was even prettier on the inside than on the outside. 

"On the name Mikaelson" Klaus said and the waiter brought us to our table. Klaus had really planned this all out, I mean..when did he even reserve a place in this restaurant?

Klaus ordered some champagne and I smiled.

"Why are you smiling love?" he asked.

"Our thing" I said laughing.

"Oh..so it is our thing?" he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him but also laughed as I remembered saying we didn't have a thing a couple of years ago.

A couple moments later, we ordered our food. There was food on the menu that I had never even heard about. 

"Klaus, I really had fun today." I said making him smile instantly. 

"Really?" he said, he seemed surprised.

"Yeah! I loved it.." 

"I loved it too, there's nothing more that I would ever want than for you and me to see the whole world." he said grabbing my hand and taking it in his "not only New Orleans, I want you to get the whole world because that's what you deserve."

"Klaus.." I hesitated a bit, but I knew what I wanted.. and I was not backing away from it anymore.

"Where do we start?" I said looking deep in his eyes.

His smile grower even wider, if that was possible. He got up from his seat and spinned me around, not caring what the other people in the restaurant thought.

"Rome, Paris, Tokyo?"

Fatal Love ~ Klarolineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें