Chapter 6

Caroline's POV

"Where am I" I mumbled. Then I noticed Rebekah laying next to me, yeah I remember I fell asleep during the movie...on Klaus's chest. Omg why did I do that, I covered the sheets over my head and I sighed. 

"What's wrong Caroline?" Rebekah asked. 

"Ow you're awake.."  I said while I started to get super red. 

"Oh my god Caroline, you feel embarrassed?" She asked. "No??" I lied. "Well you definitely should.. you screamed .. during the movie.." she laughed "and then.. you fell.. asleep..on Klaus's chest.. and he..brought..you upstairs." she just kept laughing. 

"What..he brought me upstairs???" I said confused. "Yeah.. but it's kinda cute, I also don't think my brother had a problem with that.." she smirked. "Okay okay let's just drop the subject, I'm hungry" I quickly said. 

"Mmmmmm what's that smell..??" I asked "I made pancakes!!!" Kol shouted. 

"You..made pancakes??" Elijah asked confused. 

"You probably filled them with poison, I'm not eating that.." Klaus said. I chuckled and with that his attention came to me. "How did you sleep love?" He asked with a grin on his face. Rebekah and Kol couldn't stop their laughter. "Good" I replied trying to not look embarrassed. 

"But I want a pancake, they smell delicious Kol!" I said friendly. "Ha you see, my pancakes are amazing" Kol shouted like he just won the lottery. Everybody started eating pancakes, except for Klaus, he was just drinking some blood from a bag of course to make a good impression on me. 

"These are soooo.... good!!!" I screamed. I just couldn't stop eating them, they we're so addicting. "Easy love" Klaus said with a smile on his face. 

"I'm sorry" I said in a laughing way. Freya came into the room "wow what is that smell?" she asked. "I made pancakes, but sorry to disappoint you, Caroline ate all of them" Kol said. Freya looked at me in an annoyed way and I stared at the ground in a guilty way. "Caroline, it was a joke btw I would never eat something that Kol makes, you should take that as an advice next time" Freya said smiling. 

"Hey!" Kol shouted "there is nothing wrong with my pancakes" he started to fake cry and left the room. Everybody just started to laugh. 

"I have to get going, I have somewhere to be" Elijah said and he left the house. "I'm going to get ready" Freya said. 

"I guess that leaves the three of us" I said. "So love.. are you ready to tell me the reason you are here?" I looked over to Rebekah and she gave me a smile. "Wait a second love.. you told Rebekah???" Klaus asked me. I saw that he looked offended. 

"I have to go as well" Rebekah said. I knew she didn't have to be anywhere. Why was she leaving me alone in this situation. "So where is Finn?" I asked trying to avoid his question. "Are you kidding me Caroline??" He said. I placed my hands on my face to cover it. Klaus took my hands and looked me right in the eyes.

"you can tell me anything, you know that right" "I know but..." tears were forming in my eyes. He hugged me, it was a long hug and I didn't want to let go, I just felt so safe. I decided to just tell him everything that happened in Mystic Falls. I cried but it was a good cry. "I will always be there for you, you know that right?" he said. "Now I do" I said with a smile on my face and I hugged him once again. "Bekah, you can come back now" I said knowing she was listening to every word. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself" she said. "I think I'm going back to the hotel" I said. "Okay bye!" Rebekah said while hugging me. "See you soon!!" she added. "Goodbye love" Klaus said after kissing my cheek once again. I saw that Rebekah was trying so hard not to laugh. 

Klaus's POV

"You are so in love with her" Rebekah said and she smirked. "Of course not" I said trying to look confident in my words. I didn't completely lie, I'm not just in love with her.. I love her. I can't just admit that to my sister. 

Caroline's POV

a couple hours later

"I'm so tired, I have to sleep." I mumbled. 

Knock knock

"Hello love" "what are you doing here Klaus??" I said. "You can't deny it anymore.. and you know it" He said. I was confused. 

"What do you mean?" He came closer, there was only one step between us. 

"How do you even know were I stay" I asked. "Well I have my connections love.." He  explained while coming even closer. I took a step back. "What are you doing" I asked. He said nothing he just came closer and I stepped back until I was pinned to the wall. 

"Shit" I mumbled. "You can't deny it any longer, I know you want me" He came closer.

I woke up "holy shit" I said in my morning voice. I didn't know if I was happy or sad that it was a dream.