Chapter 21

Klaus's POV

I wanted to give Caroline some space to get ready so I went downstairs. As usual everyone was already downstairs, Elijah was focusing on reading a paper while drinking tea, Kol and Finn were eating, Freya was on her phone while eating. When I came downstairs all the attention came to me. I sat on a chair and started eating as well. 

"So you finally got the girl..good for you!" Kol said with a hint of sarcasm. 

Kol's words made me smile, I did get the girl. Things would be different from now on...I just hoped she would not make up her mind like the time we kissed. 

"So what are you guys exactly?" Freya asked.

"Um I don't know, we haven't talked about that yet" 

I wanted nothing more than her to be mine, I needed to find a way to make her so. 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her coming downstairs. I watched her intently while she was greeting everyone. I pulled out the chair next to me suggesting her to sit next to me. She gave me a small smile and sat next to me. 

"You look beautiful love" I said watching her full of admiration. 

Caroline's POV

I smiled at him "thank you".

I could see the love in his eyes, it was amazing how he looked at me and made me feel like the most important woman in the world. Nobody had ever made me feel like this before. 

Then I knew it, I loved him and I was ready for whatever life he had planned for us together. The realization made me smile and I cursed myself for not seeing it sooner. 

"What is causing you to smile, sweetheart?" Klaus asked smirking. 

"For what happened and for what has to come" I replied with a sincere smile, I could see Klaus face light up. He seemed even happier as before, if that was even possible. Then his happy face turned into a grin. 

"You don't know what you're in for" he said before grabbing me and speeding us to his room.

Before I knew what was happening he had me pinned to the wall kissing me. I just felt the need to say it, I backed away.

"What's wrong love" he asked confused.

Klaus's POV

Was she having second thoughts already, was she regretting what happened? Of course it was too good to be true. 

"I love you" she said softly staring into my eyes. This was everything I could have hoped.

I kissed her with all the love I had before saying "I love you, I always have".

She kissed me back, I pinned her back to wall while ripping of her clothes. 

She loved me, she actually loved me...I still couldn't believe it, what have I done to deserve this?

I made love to her again, this time it was different. There was even more love and more passion, if that was even a possibility, after we told each other how we felt. 

"Don't you think maybe next time we should go somewhere else?" she asked a bit embarrassed.

"That would be a nice gesture!" Kol yelled from downstairs clearly annoyed.

"Or at least kick him out" she said laughing.

"HEY" Kol shouted.

She stared laughing. "Your laugh is so beautiful" I said causing her to smile.

"Like I said, I promised to show you the world. I want to start here and today" I said smirking.

"No, I mean..I want you to show me the world but just not today..or this week actually" she said.

"Why not" I whined.

"Because Elena and Damon are here for this week and I want to spend as much time with them as possible".

"And after that?" I grinned.

She came closer to me pecking my lips and whispering in my ear "after that..I'm yours".

"I like the sound of that" I kissed her when suddenly her phone ringed.

"Please don't pick up" I whined.

"It's Damon" she said.

C: "Hi Damon! What's up?" she asked and I sighed.

D: "Someone...he.." I saw Caroline getting worried.

C: "Damon what's wrong, what happened??" 

D: "I don't know, someone took Elena..." he said sounding scared and worried.