Chapter 24

Klaus's POV

"Blake" I repeated. "Are we talking about the Blake that is d-" Marcel cut me off

"Yes, we are talking about the Blake dating Rebekah"

I was shocked, I didn't know what to do or what to say. How on earth was I going to tell Rebekah? The last thing I want for my sister is to have a broken heart. 

"Marcel, what is your part in all of this?" I sighed.

"Blake came to me because he wanted to destroy your family. He told me the story of how you killed his whole family. He asked me how he could earn your trust -you have to know this all happened at a time I hated you and I wanted you dead- and I told him through Rebekah was the easiest way." He had tears in his eyes. He regretted everything he did.

"Why did you change your mind? Why were you on our side all of the sudden?" 

"Caroline. I truly care for her, she is a great friend and she cares for you. I would never want to hurt her so that means that I can't hurt you and I can't deny that I care for you, things were very different a long time ago."

Tears were forming in my eyes, Caroline changed so much for me. She's just here and she already changed my life for the better, it's unbelievable. 

"I forgive you Marcel"

Caroline's POV

"Damon, this is taking way too long! Something must be wrong, I'm sensing it!" I said. I was frustrated. What if something went wrong? 

"Caroline, relax! It has only been one hour." 

"No! I'm not relaxing, I'm calling him! Yes great plan!"

K: "Hello love"

C: "Oh hello Klaus! Is everything okay?" 

K: "Yes and no..."

C: "What??? Were's Elena?"

K: "Elena is okay" 

C: "Oh god!" I felt so relieved and I immediately told Damon "but what is wrong then?"

K: "The person who took her..."

C: "What? Who is it?" 

K: "Blake"

C: "WHAT NO???"

K: "Unfortunately yes, I'm coming home soon love, I have to go now."

C: "Okay bye, I love you"

k: "I love you too Caroline"

I couldn't believe this...Rebekah will be devastated! But for now, I was happy that Elena was okay.

"I can't believe she's okay" Damon said. "I can't wait to see her" he added.

A half hour later Klaus came home with Elena. Elena immediately jumped in Damon's arms. They were both crying "I thought I lost you".

Klaus came to me and hugged me "are you okay?" he asked.

"I don't know...I'm kinda stressed for Rebekah's reaction." I replied.

"My reaction to what?" Rebekah said.

"Oh um nothing" I said quickly trying to think of an excuse.

"Love I think we need to tell her." Klaus said holding my hand.

"Okay what the bloody hell is this?" 

"Blake was the one who took Elena and he wanted to ruin our family" Klaus said.

She was speechless "no..no" tears were streaming down her face and she ran upstairs.

"This is terrible Klaus, he broke her heart" I said.

"I know, when have to kill him"

"What No!" I yelled.

Rebekah's POV

I thought he loved me...I thought someone actually fell in love with me. This always happened, it has happened before in my life. Why would things be different this time? You know what..This time I would react different! No more sad little Rebekah anymore. I wanted him dead.

Caroline's POV

I went upstairs to Rebekah's room, I needed to talk to her.

"Hi Bekah" I said.

"Oh hi" she said surprisingly calm.

"Are you okay?"

"Perfect!'

"Bekah...You don't have to act strong around me.."

"I know..but I just don't want to be sad anymore..I'm done with that"

"You know, I promise you that one day you will find a guy who is worthy of your love."

"Thank you Care, that means so much!"

"You're welcome" I said as I pulled her in for a tight hug.