Chapter 45

Chapter 45

-Jack-

Selena.

She's the only thing on my mind.

We're on our way back home from the cafe.  The whole night was amazing.  Definitely the best date I've ever been on.  Selena is the most down to earth person I've ever met.  Yes, she's a celebrity yet she's the most down to earth person ever.  "Thank you, Jack.  This was great," Selena says as we turn onto her friend's street.

"No, thank you, Selena," I say and I notice her smile and blush.  

God, how I love that smile.

"I would really like to do this again," Selena says shyly.  I grin and agree with her.  At first, I thought it was pretty cool that I met the Selena Gomez.  However, now, she's just like any other person, just even more gorgeous.

We just talked the entire night about just whatever.  She learned a little more about me and my life.  She didn't seem to talk about her life as a celebrity, though.  I totally respect that, though.  It must be hard to have a camera in your face all the time.  The car stops once we enter the driveway and I just look at her.  She just blushes and unbuckles, clearly aware of me staring at her.

But, I don't care because I've never met anyone like her.  Sure, her friend is Taylor Swift and I met her, but Selena's different. 

Special.

Not that Taylor isn't great, because she is, but it's Selena that I like.  When I say I really like her, I mean it.  "I'll text you later," Selena says as she opens the door to the car.  "And, Jack?"

"Hmm?" I ask.

She looks me straight in the eye and says, "Thank you."

-Taylor-

I see Selena and Jack just sitting in the car and I wait for them to get out so I can hear all about their date.  She looks really happy.  To be completely honest, I've never ever seen her look this happy.  I guess she had a good time.  "Can we make cookies?" Ali asks.

"Cookies?" I ask with a smile.  It was only an hour ago that we were in the kitchen eating ice cream and now she wants cookies.  I can't blame her though, I am pretty hungry.  Maybe we should.  "Come on, Selena's home.  She'll bake with us," I say.

I look at Ed, passed out on the couch with a movie still played.  Ali and I look at each other start to silently laugh so we don't wake him up.  I hear Selena knock on the door, reminding me of how I have to get her a key.  I open the door and she's actually glowing.  "Hey, Sel!" I say and give her a hug.

"Hey," she says quietly since she sees Ed sleeping on the couch.  We decide to talk about it all in the kitchen while making cookies.  Ali is already there waiting for us.  

Ali asks, "How was your date?"

I notice Selena starts to blush like crazy with a huge smile.  "It was good," she says finally after trying to cover up her cheeks with her hair.

Everyone can see her blushing.

She starts to get what we need out for baking.  "So there wasn't any need to worry about it?" I ask wanting to hear that I was right.

"Nope," Selena says popping the 'p.'  

I ask, "So, what happened?"

"We went to this horrible restaurant because he wanted to try something different with me, which is cute," Selena says. "So, we went to a cafe after that."

Ali asks, "Who payed?"

"Actually, he did at the restaurant and after a lot of insisting, I payed at the cafe," Selena says with a shy smile.

My eyes widen.  "He's a keeper," I say and she nods.

Most will expect the celebrity to pay since we're celebrities and have so much money.  Anyone that'll pay for you, or even try too, is a keeper for sure.  "What'd you eat at the restaurant?" Ali asks as I get the recipe out.

"Pasta," Selena says and makes a face indicating how bad it really was.  We all laugh and Ed walks in with bed head.

He asks, "What happened?"

Ali starts to laugh and tells him how he totally fell asleep on the couch.  "Oh, Selena you're back!  How was it?" Ed asks and we all laugh.

Selena says, "Really good."

I smirk and ask, "Yeah, can't you tell from her blushing?"

She playfully hits me and blushes even more making the rest of us to laugh.  "I think I'm going to stay here longer, if you don't mind, Tay," Selena says.

Ali says, "Yay!"

"Of course you can," I tell Selena and give her a hug.  

Having her here completes this little family.

---

A/N:

Thank you guys so so so much for over 18k reads.  That's actually insane.  When I started writing this book I didn't think I would get any reads and now I have over 18,000...

Sadly, this book is only a few chapters from being over :(

However, I'm probably making a sequel/ series!!  I'm not sure if there will be one more book or if I'll make it a series.  Let me know what you think I should do in the comments!  

Thanks for reading! (Also sorry for a late upload lol.)

xoxo