Chapter 21

-Ali-

"What store first?" I ask as we leave Starbucks. Alisha shrugs. The street is super busy which is where are the shops are.

"Look at that one!" Alisha says. It was "Diamonds Bejeweled" which means everything must cost a million dollars.

"A pair of socks is probably a thousand dollars there," I say to Alisha. She smiles and shrugs.

"We don't have to but anything and you told me to pick. I did. Now let's go!" Alisha says and drugs me inside. I sigh once we get inside. I was right. Everything looked fancy in here. Alisha went through her purse and found some case.

"What are you doing?" I asked, eyeing her.

"You know how I came here for hope to make a video here?" Alisha asked. I nodded and she smiled.

"You're buying stuff for a video?" I ask. I'll never make a good video. That's for sure. Alisha nods.

"I heard of this place. Fancy stuff for cheap price! It's amazing! So I came here for this place and for some shots," Alisha says and looks through a rack of shirts. She is so lying. This stuff is brand names. How can it be so cheap? I look at a Michael Kors shirt and see that it's only $25 dollars.

"You're right," I breath. Alisha laughs and nods.

"When am I not?" she asks. I smile and went through my purse. I might have a little to buy something. I could always come back with Taylor.

"I have enough for a shirt probably," I say and show her a ten dollar bill. She gives me a thumbs up and I look around. I found a cute shirt. I don't know the brand but it's cute.

"Going to the dressing room!" Alisha says. I nod and look at all the clothes she has.

"Me too!" I say and smile. We race to the dressing rooms. Maybe age doesn't matter when she's/he's a great friend.

-----

A/N: Shopping! That's always fun, right?