Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Taylor's POV:

I turn around as I hear a familiar voice. "Taylor!" she says.

It's Alisha.

She looks absolutely terrible. Her hair is a mess and there is dirt all over her. Not to mention she looks as if she may fall over at any second. Ed looks worried and I probably look the same. "Alisha? What happened? Where were you?" I ask.

"Calvin kidnapped me and I escaped. He will probably look here for me. I have to hide," Alisha explains as she takes a seat for a second. Ali wakes up and smiles once she sees Alisha. Where can we hide Alisha? Then it hits me.

"Hey Ali," she says.

"You cannot leave Alisha," I say quickly. That was a mistake on my half because Ali starts to get really worried. I shake my head and open my mouth but no words come out. Alisha was kneeling by Ali and stood up. Ali looked as if she was going to cry or something. I ruin absolutely everything.

Alisha says, "Taylor, can I talk to you privately?"

I nod and we step outside.

"I'm sorry for saying that in front of Ali but she would have to find out anyway," I explain. "She looks heartbroken now so maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Why can't you stay? We have bodyguards at my house or a hotel nearby? Calvin won't look for you, anyway."

"Why do you mean he isn't looking for me? I'm almost positive he is and probably angrily too," Alisha says with a confused look. I bite my lip. I'm sure she would've figured this all out by now. I sigh and shake my head.

"Alisha, no. He doesn't want you, he wanted me to come find you. Now he will try to "find" you to come to me. It's the only reason," I say. Alisha seems to consider this as a possibility. She nods. It looks as if she is trying to say something but doesn't know how to. That can only mean one thing; Alisha is going back to California. "Go now so Ali isn't in more pain knowing she has so little time left with you," I say.

"I don't have to run from him if what you say is true," Alisha says. I nod. This is very true but what if I'm wrong? Of course, I'm usually not wrong but I could be. I explain all of this to Alisha but it makes her even more confused. "I thought you wanted me to stay. Now you are telling me I should go back to California?" Alisha asks.

"I want you to stay but I also want you to be safe. Calvin, as you can see, is very dangerous. If only I knew this before," I say with a sigh. Calvin is a dangerous person but when I meant him? He was the sweetest person alive. "You make the decision. But, remember, if you stay, you will safe," I say and start to walk back to where Ali and Ed were. I didn't want to leave Alisha alone incase Calvin came, but I have a feeling she will be okay.

I walk in to see Ed and Ali talking. Ed seems to be trying to calm Ali down. Of course Alisha would have to leave sooner or later but Ali wanted her to stay. She has a sister back in California, her parents, her dog, and all of her friends. Sure, I want Ali to be happy but Alisha has a life back where she lives. I can't take that away from her. Like Calvin almost took away Ali from me. I can't have something like that to happen to Alisha too.

"Hey guys," I say as the door behind me closes. Ed and Ali look up at me. Ed smiles at me but Ali doesn't look that good.

"Is Alisha really leaving?" Ali asks. I open my mouth but close it. How can I explain this all to Ali? I want Alisha to stay but I don't. Ali won't forgive me if I told her I was also talking Alisha into leaving. Why is being a parent so confusing?

Alisha walks into the room on the phone. She smiles a little but doesn't seem happy at the same time. She hangs up and walks over to Ali. Ed and I step out of the way. I would leave the room but the chance of Calvin seeing me somehow isn't good. I whisper to Ed, "Could you ask the people at the desk to not allow Calvin back here?"

Ed nods and walk out of the room. I watch Alisha and Ali talking. "So, Ali, I'm going to....

Calvin's POV:

The manager and I drive around for a while but we can't seem to find Alisha anywhere. I showed him a picture of her that I found online. "Where could she have gone?" the manager asks me as we circle around for the hundredth time.

"Do you think we would be looking if I knew where she was?" I ask him impatiently. I apologize for saying that and we end up at the gas station again. She's probably on her way to the hospital or she is already there. "Drive me to the hospital," I say quickly.

The manager starts driving as I give him the directions to where the hospital I need to go is. We get there not long after we got to the gas station. I jump out of the car and run into the hospital. I see Ed leaving the waiting room as soon as I get there. What was he doing there? Shouldn't he be with Ali? Taylor would be better without him, that's for sure. The lady on the computer doesn't look up at me. "What would you like Mr. Harris?" she asks.

"I need to see Ali," I say as quickly as possible. The manager walks in and I say, "And I believe my girlfriend Alisha is here."

"I'm sorry but it was requesting by them that you cannot go back there. Now, if you choose to defy this, you will be in even more trouble, Mr. Harris. Poisoning someone will get you to court already," the lady says. The manager raises his eyebrow.

"No one has proof it was me," I say angrily.

The lady finally looks at me, in the eyes and says, "Mr. Harris, Alisha Marie does not have a boyfriend and if she does, it isn't you. That would be crime three on your list today."

"I am her boyfriend, actually," I say. The manager continues to look at me very curiously. If I don't keep this up, the manager will tell the media and I'll be on the news for this too.

"She told me when she walked in. Looked quite afraid, actually. Something about kidnapping her, is that crime four?" she asks. I walk away and to the waiting chairs. I don't know what to do now but wait. And "win" Taylor's heart back.

The managers walks over to me and says, "Four crimes?"

"I can explain."

"Well you better before I tell the media."

"I was afraid of that," I admit. "Look, I just want Taylor's money."

"Wow, you just told me that?" the manager asks.

I say, "I'm just as surprised as you are, sir."

"Calvin, I want to help you," the manager says. My mouth drops to the floor.

----

A/N:

Hey guys! So, it's been quite a long time since I wrote this fanfiction. It feels amazing to be writing about Taylor and Ali, and even Alisha. This story has grown so much so thank you for that. The chapters used to be so short and this s still pretty short but a lot better. I really want to update at least once a week.

The last seven months have been crazy with school and everything so that's where and what I have been doing. I will be doing a lot doing the summer but I'm going to pre-write a bunch so maybe I can upload more than once a week?

Just so you guys know, I have also been unmotivated. But, today, I came on and saw people commenting they wanted me to update. So, that's what I'm doing. I wouldn't be here without you guys. And we have 11.1k reads? That's absolutely unbelievable.

Thank you for making this story fun to do and write. Have an amazing day!

Also, comment what you think Alisha is going to do; stay or leave? And who is this manager that wants to help Calvin? Let me know what you think!