Chapter 9

-Calvin-

I cannot believe what just happened and then I find out she has a boyfriend?! I apologize to her again but she just shakes her head.

"It's my fault since I kissed back," Taylor whispered.

"Taylor, is everything okay?" Ed asked and I gulped. Everything wasn't okay. Only Ed couldn't know that.

"Um, yeah, be there in a second!" Taylor said and quickly did what she needed to do.

"What do you need me to do?" I ask. Taylor shakes her head and I leave. She needed a little time to herself anyway. As I leave, I see Ali and Alisha standing there.

"Hi Clavin," Ali says in a shaky voice.

"Did you see all that?" I ask. Ali and Ed are close so she probably will tell him. Wait, does she even know they are together?

"See what?" Alisha asks. That makes me so happy! I shake my head and shrug my shoulders. Then I walk into the living room and see a happy Ed. A happy Ed that is sitting there with Taylor's friends while he waits for Taylor. How could I be so stupid?

Taylor comes out looking more beautiful than ever. She had make-up on to hide that she was crying. Boy, is she hot.

"Here's some more snacks!" Taylor says happily and places them on the table where there is room. She sits next to Ed (not me even though I have a spot open on this side. Sigh) and whispers something to him.

"We have something to tell you," Ed says and smiles at Taylor. She smiles back and they look in love. Never would we look like that but it doesn't matter. I probably will never have the chance.

"Ed and I have been dating since last night!" Taylor said and everyone started clapping and talking to them. Taylor is know sitting his lap and I fake a smile. This was horrible.

-Ali-

I cannot believe what just happened in the kitchen. But at least she announced Ed and her are dating. I clap the loudest and try to smile but, in a way, my sister kind of cheated on Ed. How could I not be mad/sad about this?

I nodded my head and start to leave the room. Alisha follows which is what the nod was for. The staircase doesn't make that much noise if you try to be quiet. They were doing whatever downstairs and it was loud. No one would hear, I bet.

We walk into my bedroom and I lock the door behind us. "I can't believe that just happened," I say.

"I know," Alisha says with a nod. She sits next to me on my bed and we don't really say anything.

"And then she goes and announces that Ed and her are dating?" I ask with a frown.

"No offense to your sister but doesn't she hate being cheated on?" Alisha asked with a confused look. I sigh and feel tears form in my eyes.

"I know because I was thinking of that too," I say and feel a couple tears roll my cheeks. My make-up was going to get ruin. Alisha must've been thinking the same thing.

"Don't get your make-up ruined over this! It's really good but let my show you some things, okay?" Alisha asks. I slightly smile and nod. She does my make-up and then we go downstairs.

"I can't do this," I say before we enter the living room where everyone is. Alisha stops walking and looks at me.

"Yes, you can," she assures me and I smile. We walk in and everyone seems happy. Calvin looks happy but is probably just fake-happy. He wants to have Taylor in his lap. Who will she end up with? I hope Ed but who knows anymore.