Chapter 3

•Alyssa•

I sat down in Taylor's car to hear Taylor and Ed arguing about who's driving. "I'm the one who's sad," Ed said with a pretend sad face on. Of course it wasn't really pretend but still.

"It's my car!" Taylor pointed out. I giggled at that. They were being so silly! It was just driving! Like who cares about that?

"Why don't we drive in my car then?" Ed suggested.

"Oh no! Your car smells like alcohol and I can't have my 10 year old sister smell that!" Taylor said and I giggled some more.

Ed sighed and got into the passenger seat. Taylor smiled since she got what she wanted. I laughed at their silliness and rolled my eyes. I quickly buckled my seatbelt and looked out of the window.

"You two are so silly," I said rolling my eyes. Taylor and Ed looked at each other and blushed. I silently laughed at them. They loved each other so why didn't they go out? Ed was free now! It was like fate was calling them.

"We just like to drive," Taylor said and started the engine. I rolled my eyes again.

"Yeah," Ed said and looked out the window. I could tell he was blushing he just didn't want anyone to notice. I had to get them together! And a plan started to form in my head. First, I had to know something.

"Any of your other friends in Nashville now?" I asked Taylor as she backed out of the drive way.

"Yep!" Taylor said and started to drive on the road. I smiled.

"Who?" I asked her. When Taylor saw my smile I had to hide it. She couldn't know what I was up to! Same with Ed.

"Selena, Karlie, Abigail, and Lily," Taylor said happily.

"Lily?" I asked. I never heard of a Lily before. My mom talks about Taylor and her life a lot so I kind of know stuff about her.

"Lily Albrige," Taylor said and I just nodded not really sure what to do.

"Why are they all here?" I asked Taylor.

"Every week or more we all go somewhere different. Right Ed?" Taylor said to Ed.

"Yep! It's a bunch of fun," Ed said smiling slightly at Taylor.

"Wait we are moving?" I asked. I was shocked. Why were we moving? Taylor kind see I loved Nashville and I just got here! I knew being nice to Taylor was a bad choice. She never visits my family and now we are moving.

"Yep! Next up is New York City!" Ed said smiling.

"Don't worry we come back to Nashville! We go to Nashville, New York City, Rhode Island, and LA," Taylor said as she was driving.

"Oh," I said quietly. I didn't want to leave Nashville but I had to. Wherever I go I hope my plan follows me because it's a good one!

"Where are we going first, mate?" Ed asks Taylor.

"I was think about Starbucks first?" Taylor asks.

"Yes!" I said a little louder then I should. Oh well. Can't a girl like Starbucks? I decided to go on Twitter. I tweeted this:

@alyssaswift: In Nashville for my first time. Can you believe it?

@alyssaswift: Taylor Swift is driving Ed and I to Starbucks. Meet us there if you live here <3

I got a bunch of comments about which Starbucks I'm talking about. There is probably a million in Nashville but I have to let them find out. All Swifties follow me because they probably want me to tell Taylor about them. There was millions of them! I decided to tweet again.