Chapter 27

Chapter 27

-Taylor-

"I hate him," I sob into Ed's arms. I feel him getting angry - very angry. He cares about Ali. And it seems like he really cares about her. Not like Calvin pretended to.

"We all do," Ed says.  The doctor comes out and calls Calvin's and I's name.  I made a mistake when I dated Calvin.  I shake my head and walk up to the doctor. 

"Ed and I," I say with a sad smile.  Ed has the same smile and his face and joins me.  We are finally allowed to visit Ali.  I run to the room and lightly knock on the door.  The tension burning in my veins.

"Come in," a soft voice says.

Ali's voice.

I open the door and run to the hospital bed. Calvin is going to pay for the damage. Not to mention my heart. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Better," Ali say softly. Tears threatened to run down my cheeks but I hold them back. Ed stands by the door. I motion for him to come in. Ali looks relived to see him and happy to see him.

"Ed! Ali says. He hugs her and sits in a chair on the other side of her bed. I take a sit on her bed. "Where's Calvin?"

That's when it hits me. The tears roll down my cheeks and I start sobbing. Ali looks frightened like me crying was her fault. Ed quietly told her as I tried to calm down. Let me tell you, it did not work. Calming down is usually easy for me. These past few days? Not so much.

"I'm going to kill him," Ali whispers.

-----

A/N: Angry Ali.