8: Intoxicating Kisses

Start from the beginning

"Shit, ya heard that?" his eyes widened.

"Yeah, me and Izzy" Slash grinned. "Geez, sounds pfft..."

"You guys are sick!" Duff laughed a little bit, hitting Izzy's arm with his elbow.

"Ow!" he scowled. "I can't even remember that!"

"But Izzy, you're the one who-"

Slash was cutted off by a bag of chips thrown on his face.

"Shut up... " Izzy rolled his eyes.

"Hey, potato chips, I love these" Slash began tearing off the bag.

"I'll be back" Axl said to Crystal before walking upstairs.

She took her time to talk to her idols. Running towards the couch, she sat in between Izzy and Duff.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey sexy" Duff grinned down at her.

"Woah, I know you!" Slash suddenly pointed at Crystal. "You're the cover of Hot Topic magazine"

They all gave her a pleased look. She felt nervous.

"So you're a model, huh?" Matt gave her a lopsided grin. She smiled and nodded.

"Isn't it obvious? See her height and her perfect body? She could be a supermodel" Duff draped an arm around her. Crystal chuckled and politely shrugged Duff's arm off her shoulders because Axl's going to kill both of them.

It was really an honor for Crytal to receive compliments from a world famous band whom she really admires. But she suddenly noticed that there's only one person beside her who was really quiet yet giving her mischievous stares, Izzy Stradlin, Axl's childhood friend and the most mysterious among the band. She shot him a glance and felt weird to meet his bored-looking eyes that were directly looking at her. It was the same feeling she felt during the first time she met Axl at the backstage.

"Uhm, hello there, you alright?" she held back a smile.

"Yeah... " he deadpanned.

"I met Adler yesterday at the airport" Matt said with a grin. "He looked so dead serious"

"Oh, that druggy" Slash snorted. "I don't give a shit"

"You guys are talking about Popcorn, right?" Crystal commented.

"Yup!" Duff nodded. "He's a good guy but Axl kicked him out of the band 'cause he can't struggle from his heroine addiction"

"God... he preferred to be that way" Slash made another scornful reaction.

These guys are talking like they don't do drugs like Popcorn does...

Crystal thought for a while, she knows Steven Adler as the most cheerful and friendly among the members of Guns N' Roses before. But she never felt anything about his sudden departure from the band because she likes Matt's style and he has a better work ethic than Adler.

"Hey guys, let's move!" Axl came down the stairs in their usual leather clothing.

They all got up from their seats and rode a limousine to the arena. They arrived at the arena after a few minutes of chattering and laughter at the limousine, Crystal almost got crazy as they make their way to the entrance that seemed to be endless, together with some securities who were protecting them from the crowd of fans, the band members managed to wave their hands at the fans. A group of medias also started bombarding Crystal with questions. She didn't even cared to answer them.

I was once a noisy fangirl like them and I suddenly realized that I was also annoying before.

The noise of the people and the continuous flashing of cameras is totally giving her a pounding headache. Once they finally made inside the arena, the noise became muffled, but she still can't get rid of the annoyed expression on her face. Axl noticed her, he draped an arm around her waist, pulling her into the warmth of his body.