Chapter 1

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, IM MOVING OUT" I yelled back to my dad.

"AND WHERE DO YOU PLAN ON GOING SLUT?" He yelled at me. A single tear slid down my cheek. I ran upstairs and locked my door. I slid down the back of it with tears pouring, like an endless waterfall.

"I need to start a new life, I need to leave this town, for good" I mumbled under my heavy breath. I stood up and grabbed my two big suitcases from under my bed and filled them with clothes and my special belongings.

After that, I grabbed my makeup bag, phone, laptop and chargers. I pulled up one of the wooden floor boards and grabbed a jar. The jar had $2,000 in savings from the past 4 years. I grabbed the money and headed out the door with my suit cases.

Hours later
"9:45" read on my phone's lock screen. Since I had no place to go I took a Uber to a motel. Once I checked into the motel I went up to my room and looked online for apartments.
After hours of searching I found an apartment that was an hour away, had 2 beds and one bath and only payed $100 dollars a month. Yes $100 a month is kinda high, but if I get a job that payed decent then I would be set. I kept reading the description on the website. "First 2 months are free, the have to pay" after I read the description a smile approached on my face.

The next day at the apartment
I was at the apartment taking a tour and it was amazing. It was everything I needed. After taking to the landlord and telling her I'll take it, I decide to get take-out. I walked out the door and locked it I turned around and bumped into someone. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I heard the female voice say. "It's ok, I'm clumsy" I say with a slight chuckle. I picked up there bags and handed them it. "Here you go" she says as she hands me my keys. "Thank you".

////////////////////////////////////////////
Oooo who could it be? Leave you thoughts in the comments.