Ch. 79

Where was I??
Why was this room so cold?
And why am I tied up?

I looked around the room to see black glass covering the walls, floor to ceiling. I felt eyes watching me so I screamed for help. I tried to loosen the ties around my wrists, but whoever had tied them had done a damn well job because they weren't budging.

What is going on???

I heard the metal door open from the wall behind me. I tried to turn and look, but before I could I felt a foot kick me in the back. I shouted out of both surprise and pain, landing on my stomach.

My baby.

I immediately made my top priority: protect this baby.

"What do you want?!" I screamed at whoever was still behind me.

"Oh shut up already." A sort of deep voice said.

I turned around and saw a dirty blond haired boy staring me down. He had lots of tattoos and a nose piercing that sparkled from the light above.

"Who are you?? Where's Joe!??" I yelled at him.

"Oh my gosh you're so fuckin annoying." He said to my face. He walked to the door and opened it. Without leaving, he shouted for Someone named Conor.

"What is it?" A skinny brown haired boy arrived at the door.

"She won't shut up." The blond haired boy said.

"Well she's probably a little confused don't you think? Maybe you should explain things a little?" He said.

"Oh why do I have to?" The blond haired boy whined.

"How about you start with your name?" The brown haired boy faked a smile before slamming the door.

"Alright fine." He mumbled to himself.

I stared at him as he leaned against the wall in front of me and crossed his arms across his chest.

"My name is Jack and I'm not taking any of your shit."

What happened. I was in my bed, it was pitch black and I was soaked in sweat.

Why was I crying. I couldn't even feel myself screaming until Joe started shaking me and turned the lights on.

"Kaedan! Kaedan what's wrong?" He was close to my face and this comforter was suffocating me.

"Where are they? They're going to hurt me!" I sobbed into his shoulder. He was holding me very tightly and I was still so scared.

"Who was hurting you?"

"His name was Jack and he- he kicked me and there was this- this other guy who had brown hair and he wouldn't look at me." I fumbled over my worlds as I tried to explain it to Joe. I must have been dreaming.

"Conor?" Joe asked.

"Yeah he was there too." I continued to cry into his chest.

"Yeah, I have a friend named Jack who has blond hair and his brother is a brunette named Conor, but you've never met him."

"I don't want to." I said, quieter this time.

"You don't have to, listen, everything okay. I've got you. We are safe at home and no one is ever going to touch you. It was just a dream."

I stopped crying and sniffled.

"I hate this. I don't want to dream like this ever again." I'm not sure why it scared me so much, since I've had dreams like this before. Maybe it was because Joe wasn't there and Jack hated Joe instead of him being on Joe's side. I don't know.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Half past 6 in the morning." He said, still sitting up right next to me, staring into my eyes. That's when I noticed that he was fully dressed and in a rain jacket.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked him.

"Oh," he looked down at his clothes, "um, Marcus and I went to the gym early this morning and we just got back."

"Oh okay, I bet you need a shower then." I said.

He didn't smell bad, he didn't even look sweaty, but him taking a shower gave me an excuse to go by myself to get a drink of water.

"Yeah, I'll go do that." He kisses my forehead and then walked into the bathroom. I slipped out the door and walked down the stairs.

Once in the kitchen, I got a glass of water and sat by the window. It was almost sunrise time, so there was a little light. Then I began to think:

Why did I have a dream about Jack and Conor if I've never even met them and why would that dream be so violent and scary? Also, why was Joe not sweaty or smelly at all after the gym? And why would he go at like 5 in the morning, he hates getting up early?

I decided to just ignore these thoughts and head back up to bed after taking some pain killers. I was almost 3 months pregnant now and the sickness stage was practically over, now my back just ached all the time.

Joe was still in the shower, so I just laid back down and closed my eyes.

Then I heard a banging noise from downstairs.

I sat straight up and went silent as I listened for the noise again.

Bang bang bang.

It sounded like someone was pounding on one of the doors downstairs.

I ran into the bathroom,

"Joe get out! There someone banging on the door downstairs."

"What?" He asked me as he turned off the water.

"There someone downstairs banging on a door."

"Is it Marcus?" He asked as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

"I don't know and I'm scared."

"Alright, it's ok, ill go look."

I followed him down the stairs and I peered over the banister as he walked to the front door. I could see someone standing there through the glass, but I couldn't make out his face.

"Joe don't open the door!" I yelled at him, I was terrified.

"It's ok, Kaedan, shh."

He looked through the hole in the door and gasped. He suddenly unlocked the door and pulled it open.

"Joe!" The guy yelled.

"Jack!" Joe yelled.

This chapters shoutout is:

@kiersten741

Thank you for the lovely and sweet comment!! I love it when you guys comment cause it makes me feel better about my writing lol