Ch. 13

So apparently my parents are putting me in online school. Which is really exciting for me. I got to continue my education without being worried about my safety. I start in a week.

"This is going to be so exciting." Oli tells me and we chat in my room. My parent both went to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner.

"Yeah I'm happy they aren't making me go to public school."

"I wish I did online scho-"

Ding

Oli and I both share a small look of panic.

"Who is that?"

"Let's go find out." She says, getting off the bed.

"Wait no! It could be him!"

"Don't be like that. He is in jail."

"You don't know that."

"Well he probably is." She says leaving my room.

She has always been the braver of us, which I hated.

"Wait!" I call after her. I pick up the baseball bat that sits by the garage door.

"Really?" She says.

She stands on her tippy toes to look through the peephole and after a few seconds she rests back on her flat feet and let's out a sigh.

"Who is it?"

She opens the door.

"Harry?"

For any of you wondering, the picture is Harry (aka wroetoshaw on YouTube). Harry plays Harry in this story. Shocker.

Also, thank you guys for 100 followers!! It means so much to me that you would follow me. Thank you so much!!