Ch. 29

My head feels as if someone has pounded it with a bat 27 times.

"Ugggggghhhhhh." I roll over and shove a pillow on top of my head.

It's quiet in the house and my bed feels extra comfy this morning, so I will not be getting up.

No. I have to get up.

I can't just lie in bed all day.

Ha jk yes I can.

I pull the pillow off my head and roll over to the other side of the bed where it is cool. I roll onto something hard and warm.

"What the fu-"

Joe opens his eyes and groans before pushing me back to my side of the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I ask him.

"Your room? Look around. I found you in here last night."

I look around and see that this is not in fact my room. I must have fallen asleep in here last night.

"Wait." I panic for a moment before realizing that I have clothes on.

"You wish." He mutters before rolling so his back faced me.

The room is dark except for a tiny sliver of light coming between the curtains by the balcony.

"Go get me some water. And Ibuprofen." Joe says.

"I'm not your slave." I say, laying back down onto the pillow.

"Um, rethink that answer. Now go get me some fucking water, I'm not in the mood."

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to."

He rolls to face me and practically pushes me off the bed.

"Shut the fuck up and get me my water."

"Asshole." I mutter on my way out the door.

My head is pounding as I trudge down the steps and in to the brightly lit up kitchen. I get two glasses down from the cupboard and fill them with water. Then i remember that I needed to get him Ibuprofen, but I have no idea where that would be located. I search the cabinets and drawers, but find nothing. The only reason I'm still looking is because I want some.

"What are you looking for?" Simon shuffles in and pours himself some orange juice.

"Ibuprofen."

"I'll get it." He leaves the kitchen and returns a few minutes later with the bottle.

I take two for me and two for Joe and he takes two for himself.

"Thanks." I say before swallowing the pills and drinking the water.

I grab Joe's cup and walk back up the stairs. I'm so tired I just want to lay down in bed and sleep till January. Which isn't that far away maybe like 2 months?

I walk into Joe's room and he has fallen back asleep so I set down the water and pills on the bedside table.

I slip out of the room and walk into my own bedroom.

I drink the rest of my water and instead of lying down in bed I walk over to the balcony. I can't go out on it, but I still like to look out. It's so beautiful out today. The trees have turned a beautiful orange color and the leaves have littered the ground so that I can barely see the grass. I yearn to go outside.

Maybe Joe will let me go on a walk.

I walk into his room and stand in the doorway.

"Joe?" I ask.

"What." He groans.

"Anyway you would let me go on a walk?"

"Hell no."

"Please? I need to get outside."

"You would just try to escape like you always do."

"I promise I won't. Some fresh air will really help in making our headaches go away."

He thinks for a moment and then tolls over to look at me.

"Fine, give me an hour to get ready."

I shut the door behind me and try and hold in a squeal. He's finally letting me leave this prison even if it's only for a walk.

I go to my room and shower quickly before brushing my teeth and blow drying my hair.

I'm so excited.

I pick out an outfit on dark, navy blue jeans with brown combat boots and an army green shirt with a brown leather jacket. I put on some makeup. The dark circles under my eyes make me look like a raccoon.

Once I'm finished with all that I grab my gloves and beanie and walk downstairs. All the excitement of leaving the house has distracted me from my hangover. I actually  feel a lot better, but the other guys don't agree with me. They all look very cross. I don't dare to say a word because I feel like if I even breathe too loudly they'll pounce on me.

I grab a muffin and some milk and sit down to eat. I wait about 15 more minutes and then Joe walks downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Kaedan and I are going on a walk." Joe says as he bites into an apple.

"Okay I'll get my coat." JJ says as he stands.

"We are going by ourselves." Joe says.

"No you're not, safety reasons say that I have to go." JJ responds.

"I can handle it, it's just a walk."

"Fine, but call if you need something."

"Okay, will do."

And then He throws the apple away and walks towards the back door.

He puts on his coat and gloves and then opens the door.