Rebuilding

-AN-

I comment about getting tons of feedback, get no feedback lol. Are you guys sick of the story? I think this might be the last chapter.  I'm sorry if the last chapter was boring. I'm working on so many things at school right now I'm really trying not to shoot myself. Also, I know that they might seem shorter, but I'm really just hitting enter less. Hope all is well xx. 

Fuck. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I'm so stupid. I knew inviting him into bed was a bad idea, but I did it anyway. I listened to my heart instead of my head and I woke up cuddled up in the arms of the love of my life. I know it's only been a week, but I expected some progress. I expected some kind of magic to be worked on my feelings so that they would make them dull. It didn't work. It just heightened every feeling. After not  being near him all week it was an out of body experience to wake up in his arms. 

I just need to sit down and think. What did this week accomplish? Nothing really. I just realized how much I missed him and how much those feelings he had before didn't matter. I can't stop replaying that last kiss in my head. I can't stop thinking about those days we were together.

Ha, those "days" it was a day. It was actually more like a night, but it was a night that forever changed my life. I don't know how to tell him that I don't care. I want to be selfish. I'm going to go do this! I'm going to do this. I can do this!

I reach for the handle and stop to take a breath. I scoff, that rush adrenaline lasted about ten seconds. Brilliant. I need to do this. I will stop pretending that I don't want to be with him. It's bullshit. I want to be with him every day for the rest of my life. I want to wake up like I did today, every day. I’m going out.

I open the door to see Liam there in his boxers. Our eyes meet and the next thing you know his lips are crashing down on mine. This feels like a movie. I can't believe this is me. It's not a romantic kiss or even passionate one, it's a desperate one. It's rough, sexy, and in a way still loving. God. 

He pulls away and I smile and say, "I want to be selfish." I look up to see his eyes watering and the most beautiful smile I've ever seen plastered on his lips. He looks at me and asks, "Are you serious?" "Completely so. I can't imagine what it would feel like to wake up in your arms like that every day. I've decided I don't just want to imagine it, I want to live it and I want us to be together and happy. I want you and I love you. I never stopped. This week was hell. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I missed you and I never want to do that again."

He smiled again and just pulled me into his arms again. I tucked my head into the crook of his neck and he rested his head on top of mine. This is what it's supposed to be like. This is happiness. I lift up and give him a peck on the lips. He whispers "I love you so much" into my ears. It's almost too good to be true, but I'm glad it is true. I'm ready to burst with happiness. I pull away and jump on the bed and tap on the empty spot next to me. I don't want sex. I really just want to sit in his arms for a little bit and just be happy before we have to start worrying about everything and everybody else. 

He comes and sits down next to me. I can tell he's looking at me to see what he should do, so I just push him on his back with one of my hands and as soon as he's laying down I put my head on top of his chest. It was heaven. It really was. There was nothing to worry about. No reason to jump if we head a door slam. I guess getting a different apartment was a great idea either way. We can be alone here. We can sit here and cuddle and love each other without having to worry about saying the right things to fans, paparazzi, the boys. 

I wake up in the same position I did this morning, except without the urge to get out and sprint to the bathroom. I take in Liam's face and body. I'm so happy he's mine I'm so happy to be his. My phone starts to ring, I guess that's why I woke up the first time, I have 3 missed calls and a couple of texts

Lou: You forget we have a concert today? Where's Liam?

Harry: Answer the phone!

I get the phone the third time and say Hello.

Where the fuck are you? The van is already here!? 

I hang up as soon as I hear that and turn to Liam and nudge him.

"Liam wake up now! The van is here for the fucking concert!!!!"

He jumps out of bed and puts on his clothes. Fuck He doesn't have a change of clothes because he slept here. 

"Liam take one of the shirts I don't wear often, not a polo. They'll change us when we get there but I just don't want the boys to know you slept here. We can just say you left early"

He nods in agreement and we jog out the door. I slam it and lock it and Liam is already halfway to the car. I sprint after getting into the car shouting my apologies.

"Sorry mates sorry! it won't happen again sorry"

Lou laughs, "It's alright mate, just thought the two of you were dead."

Liam stares down at the floor and smiles. 

I say, "No we were just talking."

Harry looks at us suspiciously asking "Everything alright?"

I stupidly reply, "Great actually"

Liam chuckles a little and then there are 3 pairs of eyes glaring at us expecting us to tell them something. 

Liam looks up and confronts them, "What do you want lads?"

"To know what happened" replies Zayn this time. It's like we're being interrogated. 

"We talked guys, seriously, that's all"

Lou smiles cheekily before he mumbles out, "Yeah they don't have that post getting laid glow about them"

"Fuck you" I mutter out smiling at Louis.

He just giggles and cuddles into Harry's shoulder and whispers something. I glare at him and he notices and just starts laughing harder. He's the most ridiculous guy I've ever met. 

"So, you wearing the same pants as you were yesterday Liam?" says Harry smirking

"Yeah, it was a long night" Liam retorts before he realizes how bad of an idea it was. We're both sitting next to each other as all of the boys start cracking up. 

Lou still laughing coughs out, "yeah, I'm sure it was mate, I'm sure it was" and winks at the end causing me to laugh. 

This is how we arrive at the venue, tears streaming down our faces because Lou has the dirtiest mind out of us all.