Happiness Aside

I wake up in the arms of Liam, blissfully happy. Everything that happened last night was almost a dream. Although I'm happy it wasn't because that would've been a messy clean up in the morning. I'm about to hop in the shower when I hear screaming outside

"YOU BLOODY WANKER."

"ME? YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE HERE"

I walk outside to see Harry and Louis fighting. There went the joy of the morning. I guess I should interrupt.

"What the hell is happening here?" I ask. 

"Well Mr. Suave over here has decided to date women again." says Louis

"Harry, is that true?" Liam says as he pops up behind me

"No! Yes! I don't know. I'm just going on a date tonight!" says Harry

"Then it's a yes, it's true. Harry that's not ok, you're not being considerate of Louis' feelings. I thought you guys were together. From the looks of it yesterday, you were very together." 

I look at Harry and I feel like there's something more here, "Hazza, outside, now."

Liam looks at me with a surprised face and Louis just runs into his arms.

Here's to figuring out what's really going on. We walk outside and I close the door and jump right into interrogation.

"Spill it, what is this really about?

"I almost told him I loved him this morning, but I choked and instead said that I was going to meet someone else"

"You fucking idiot"

"I know."

"Well lets see if you fucked up for good." I open the door and I hear screaming. It must be Louis because Liam never sounds like that.

" I NEVER WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN. IM GOING HOME. YOU CANT CHANGE MY MIND" screams Louis

I guess Liam is talking so softly i can't hear him. Harry and I run upstairs just to catch Louis slam his door closed and sprint past us. I can see Harry turn around and realize it's too late.

I look at Liam and I'm suddenly scared. His face is covered in pure regret and worry. Did Harry and Louis just ruin whatever chance of happiness I had with Liam?