Sparking Fire: Liam

Fuck, I don't want to stop touching him. I don't want him to stop touching me. We might have fumbled a little at the beginning, but now, it's like his lips were made to be on mine. I don't know what to say, should I say something? I think kissing would be good enough for now. I don't want to open my eyes, but I do at the same time just to see if he's as blissfully happy as I am right now. All this time I have spent with Niall, I have been holding back how badly I've wanted to touch him. There were always jokes. At an interview they asked which celebrity I wanted to kiss and I said Niall Horan, the face he gave me should have told me then how he felt, but it was all a ploy for the camera. It was supposed to be the same with all the other lads. Part of me is hoping that this moment lasts forever, but the other part of me knows that anything that comes after this is going to just be better.Niall just broke apart the kiss and I miss the feel of his lips already. Holy shit, he's biting down on my neck and I almost can't take it anymore as he moves down to kiss my chest. God, Niall just opened his eyes and looked right into mine. Love, lust, happiness, I hope what I'm seeing is everything he is also seeing in my eyes. I close my eyes again because I just want to focus on the way he's making me feel. It feels wonderful to have his lips right on mine. I think I hear something in the background.

"FUCK" Zayn yells and I'm startled out of the kiss no matter how badly I want to keep on kissing him. Zayn continues on with a 

"Holy shit, am I the only straight one in this band?"

I think for a second and ask him "What do you mean you're the only straight one?"

Louie and Harry pop into my head before he starts to explain.

"Well I guess you guys have been so caught up in your own love story you've barely notice the way Louis and Harry are with each other. They sleep in the same room now! They were afraid you would judge them and told me not to tell. I walked in on them too, just in a more, naked position."

More naked? I'm in my boxers....oh. More naked as in..naked. I can see that. Harry does walk around naked even when he's not having sex with someone. Oh God, Louis and Harry are having sex. Are Niall and I heading there? I start to get hard at the thought and I don't know what's more uncomfortable, thinking about gay sex for the first time or trying to hide the boner I'm getting in these boxers. I'm curious about Harry and Louis.

"Louie and Harry since when?"

"Since about a year ago mate. Where have you been that you haven't noticed?"

Where have I been? I don't know, half in love with the Irish lad next to me, and readjusting to the fact that we're getting so famous I can't walk down the street by myself anymore. I guess it's time to talk.

"I just thought we were all so close it was a kind of joking relationship. I guess we should all have a little discussion."

Niall sighs. I don't know if it's because he thinks I'm acting like such a leader or because he's sad it's over. I know I'm sad it's over and I can't wait for it to happen again.